• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

Oh yeah. Well, i'll try to do my best to get in 2nd again so the person in 4th will rocket up to 3rd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just cause I'm the host, doesn't mean I'll be going easy on yall.
Bring ya A-game!
tB51hz2.jpg
He ain't kidding, really. I raced with him and man he has the skill luck inside him.

Oh yeah. Well, i'll try to do my best to get in 2nd again so the person in 4th will rocket up to 3rd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He ain't kidding, really. I raced with him and man he has the skill luck inside him.

Good luck, jav is hard to beat. Always picks rainbow road -_-

hOI!
I can't tell if anything is being said on the voice chat at all, so are we jut going through the tracks in order?

hOI!
I can't tell if anything is being said on the voice chat at all, so are we jut going through the tracks in order?

Me voice chat isn't working.
But we starting with MKS and ending with Rainbow Road Wii U with anything in between(Non-DLC)!

Wow Will, that practice you took really paid off! Though, this is just the beginning.

Remember guys, it's all random in between except the first course, Mario Kart Stadium and last course, Rainbow Road (WiiU)!

Back