Glam Bunny Balloon
Cool Bunny Balloon
Hot Bunny Balloon
Moon Bunny
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Snow Bunny
Does anyone have an extensive list to collect confetti? In previous events, there was always a helpful person who created a thread for me to follow. There doesn't seem to be one this time around and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything to maximize my confetti collecting this weekend. I don't know how many times in each category you can claim before you're in cool down.

CONFETTI COLLECTION
- Red confetti - Posting in threads (regardless which threads, this includes The Basement)
- Green confetti - Profile posting
- Yellow confetti - Voting in a poll (once per 12 hours?)
- Pink confetti - Liking a post
- Purple confetti - Posting in 'Confetti Collecting'
- Rainbow confetti - Creating a thread (once per round)
* @/Halloqueen says that certain confetti cool down lasts 6 hours

According to @/You got mail! in a post he made in the 'Confetti Thread' has some more details:
- Red confetti: Making posts (up to 4 times before cooldown, may have minimum character requirements, might need longer posts)
- Blue confetti: Reacting to posts (liking posts etc. up to 3 times before cooldown)
- Green confetti: Leaving profile comments (up to 3 times before cooldown)
- Purple confetti: visiting event thread (once before cooldown)
- Pink confetti: visiting a profile (once before cooldown)
- Yellow confetti: Voting on a poll (once before cooldown)
- Rainbow confetti: creating a thread (once per round)

Last edited:
@/You got mail! wrote this! I'm putting it here before it gets buried by a jillion confetti checks. Hopefully this helps!
Made a list of confetti colors and what to do 🥳

Red confetti: Making posts (up to 4 times before cooldown, also I think there’s a minimum character requirement so make sure your posts are a bit long)

Blue confetti: Reacting to posts (liking posts etc. up to 3 times before cooldown)

Green confetti: Leaving profile comments (up to 3 times before cooldown)

Purple confetti: visiting event thread (once before cooldown)

Pink confetti: visiting a profile (once before cooldown)

Yellow confetti: Voting on a poll (once before cooldown)

Rainbow confetti: creating a thread (once per round)

The cooldowns were reduced this round after numerous people felt they were too long in the first round.

You can make 4 posts per cooldown. The cooldown currently, as of this round, lasts 6 hours.

Not sure how long the cooldown is for posting on people's profiles.

I saw someone say that the cooldown for voting on polls is currently 12 hours.

- Red confetti - Posting in threads (can also post in 'The Basement' for additional confetti that is independent for regular threads?)
Unless they changed it after reducing the cooldowns from the first round, no. Unlike prior dusting events where posts in The Basement counted as their own separate tasks from the 4 posts in other areas of the forums, in this Confetti Collecting event, posts in The Basement are just included in that 4 posts per 6 hours. You can post in The Basement if you want to so that you can reach your 4 posts faster, but there's no real incentive to do so other than personal preference.

Thanks for this handy post! I feel like the voting in polls (yellow confetti) cool down is much longer.... Last round I was able to get a few yellow confetti, but this time it has been over 24 hrs (maybe over 36 hrs now) and I can't get any more! Maybe it's also once per round? Has anyone else gotten multiple yellow confetti this round?

Back