• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

List of things to accomplish in AC:NL?

Bri

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This is what comes to my mind:

*Fully upgrade your house.
*Get a perfect town.
*Catch all fish and all bugs.
*Complete the meuseum.
*Collect all of the seasonal/holiday items.
*Get all of the community projects you want.

What else is there to strive for?

I usually get bored after playing AC for a few months, but New Leaf seems different. It has a slightly different feel. Aside from the community projects, everything I listed was something you could do in past AC games. What can you accomplish in New Leaf that you couldn't accomplish in prior games?

Get all medals

I have to concur with Jake on this. There are more than a dozen medals that can be earned (they appear on the back of your ID Card, and are awarded to you by Phineas).

I don't have the list on hand, but I recall that there is a complete list of these medals (also called "badges") in Liquefy's FAQ.

Hope this helps,
~ Marie

EDIT: Ninja'd

Medals
Unlocking all community projects
Making cute clothes
Full up a wing of the museum

Make all 4 of my character saves have perfect houses. Meaning the houses are all decorated with what fits their character. I have an idea for a theme with their houses too.

Get a perfect town - which is on the top of my list.
Hopefully get the dream layout I want! But I don't know if it's likely.

I don't know what else actually, I like things to come to me in Animal Crossing.

This one's crazy:
-Get ALL the villager photos.

xD Or more realistically, get the photo of every villager who moves into your town.

This one's crazy:
-Get ALL the villager photos.

xD Or more realistically, get the photo of every villager who moves into your town.

I'd totally do that. That was my goal in WW, but then I started to get some neighbors I absolutely despised and I was like no, I don't want their pictures, but I would definitely do it in ACNL!

Ugh, the pictures. I'm not even going to attempt that. XD

I'm not sure if I'll even bother with trying to get a perfect town. It depends on, 1) how difficult it is and 2) what the difference is between the silver and gold watering cans. I haven't really looked into it.

I also don't think I'll fully upgrade my house. I like small and cozy. :>

Well, it's not that difficult if you plop flowers everywhere around your town. However, it has been said that if you don't keep your town perfect for 15 days in a row, you will lose the status.
The difference is that silver watering cans are the only cans to revive red turnips. It's very useful if you forget to water them!
The gold watering can is able to water 9 flowers at once (I think), and can also earn you golden roses by watering withered black roses.

Also, when getting a perfect town, Jacob's Ladders (Lilies of the Valley) start to appear. You can also change the exterior appearance of the Town Hall.

Hope this advice helps!

Well, it's not that difficult if you plop flowers everywhere around your town. However, it has been said that if you don't keep your town perfect for 15 days in a row, you will lose the status.
The difference is that silver watering cans are the only cans to revive red turnips. It's very useful if you forget to water them!
The gold watering can is able to water 9 flowers at once (I think), and can also earn you golden roses by watering withered black roses.

Also, when getting a perfect town, Jacob's Ladders (Lilies of the Valley) start to appear. You can also change the exterior appearance of the Town Hall.

Hope this advice helps!
It does, thanks a bunch! :)

Not to mention the cool animation you do when you water flowers with the golden watering can.
You move the watering can across a larger surface, it's really cool!

-Complete the museum
-Get a perfect town
-Make my town perfect to my standards
-Complete the gold and silver tool sets
-Completly upgrade my house and the shops
Hmm yeah these might take awhile

My goals for the first few months are:

▫ Get a perfect town.
▫ Get the Cafe ASAP.
▫ Plant every type of fruit tree in my town.
▫ Get the Golden Watering can.

Back