• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Beau so popular? I just got him in my town today, but I'm planning on moving him out. This is actually my second time moving him out of my town lol.
I have no idea, he is really plain looking compared to other lazies. But for some reason Jeremiah, Cube and Benjamin are down in tier 4 .

Jeremiah is the best lazy. I love him so much!

I just wish more of the tier 5's could get attention. Nan, Marcie, Del, Pippy, Beardo, and Jeremiah are just a few, and I want all of them in my town. I think it'll make my town much more interesting if I have villagers that people don't see very much. I'm tired of seeing towns full of the same villagers

I feel like that Punchy will soon make tier one. a lot of people want him and are looking for him

I would love it if Poppy made it to Tier 1, and Skye. I'm surprised Bob hasn't made it to Tier 1 yet!

I have no idea, he is really plain looking compared to other lazies. But for some reason Jeremiah, Cube and Benjamin are down in tier 4 .

This is what I used to think until I got him in my town. His personality is really awesome and hilarious. He has really unique sayings that are funny. Also he is not as plain looking as he seems at first, he has super cute details. Overall his design is very nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally what I don't understand is why wolves are so popular, especiall Whitney. Lobo was an original in my town and he really had to grow on me. Then I had Wolfgang and I didn't care for him at all. They don't really seem to have anything special going on with them. But people like what they like I guess.

Quick note.. I will only be doing an update for this last week.. Having to sort through over 150 pages of LF's as well as the back ups of all the giveaways/cycles/sales/trades for the last 3 weeks is not something I'm prepared to do.

I'm beginning this last week's update research right now and it should be up within the next hour.

I'd like to once again apologise for the lack of updates. Unfortunately I have things outside of TBT that must be adhered to before the popularity list.

I shall be doing mid-week updates for this week and next week to ensure we get everything back to how it should be as soon as possible, before we go back to the normal schedule.

I predict Erik and Julian replacing Whitney and Rosie, ah noo, not Julian again...

Last edited:
Update

Tier One

1. Beau - unchanged (7 consecutive weeks at the top spot)
2. Stitches - unchanged
3. Zucker - up 1
4. Fauna - down 1
5. Diana - up 6
6. Fang - unchanged
7. Molly - up 6
8. Ankha - up 1
9. Rosie - down 2
10. Merengue - unchanged
11. Lolly - up 6 - Who'd have thunk it? Everyone. She's back!
12. Chief - down 4
13. Marshal - down 8 - Daaamn! This is one of the hardest drops in Tier One by a huge amount, I'm sure he'll be back by next week though!
14. Kid Cat - down 2
15. Marina - down 1

Whitney has been moved down from number 15 of Tier One, to number 3 of Tier Two.

Skye has been moved down from number 4 of Tier Two, to number 12.

Poppy has been moved up from number 6 of Tier Two, to number 2.

Octavian has been moved down from number 8 of Tier Two, to number 14.

Julian has been moved up from number 10 of Tier Two, to number 4.

Phoebe has been moved down from number 11 of Tier Two, to number 19.

Apollo has been moved down from number 12 of Tier Two, to number 22.

Wolfgang has been moved up from number 18 of Tier Two, to number 13.

Punchy has been moved up from number 20 of Tier Two, to number 19.

Mitzi has been moved up from number 21 of Tier Two, to number 18.

Zell has been moved up from number 24 of Tier Two, to number 17.

Rudy has been moved up from number 30 of Tier Two, to number 23.

Kyle has been moved down from number 1 of Tier Three, to number 8.

Cheri has been moved down from number 6 of Tier Three, to number 13.

Willow & Tangy have swapped places, with Willow moving down from number 17 of Tier Three, to number 25, while Tangy moves up to claim Willow's old spot at 17.

Ribbot has been moved down from number 26 of Tier Three, to number 1 of Tier Four.

Olivia has been moved up from number 4 of Tier Four, to number 26 of Tier Three.

Poncho has been moved up from number 11 of Tier Four, to number 2.

Bluebear has been moved up from number 24 of Tier Four, to number 12.

Hopper has been moved down from number 43 of Tier Four, to Tier Five.

Wendy has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 22 of Tier Four.

Tons and tons of changes this week.. If you'd like to see the LF's and values (Erik just edged ahead of Poppy for the number 1 spot for the one sale he got this week, while Lolly was WAY ahead for Tier One) for villagers, then here's the link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zCIc-FNlXH6jDxgxKCOltebgHgSrgU6XT8mNQ1Ry-0Y/edit#gid=0

I'll see you Thursday for more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note - the "Average Value" on the Google Doc is a little messed up.

I could not find a definitive answer for a TBTB/IGB conversion. The only one I got was 12mil, which seemed insane, so I had to kind of improvise.

13. Marshal - down 8 - Daaamn! This is one of the hardest drops in Tier One by a huge amount, I'm

Holy crap!

I never imagined Marshal getting dropped this much...seriously...I thought he'll never make it out of the top 3.

Whitney has been moved down from number 15 of Tier One, to number 3 of Tier Two.
Aww.... :'c

Holy crap!

I never imagined Marshal getting dropped this much...seriously...I thought he'll never make it out of the top 3.

Aww.... :'c

Marshal was literally nowhere this week. He was looked for almost the least out of all the Tier Ones and the likes of Poncho, Olivia and Tia got looked for more than Mr Sulky Squirrel. He also only got one IGB sale, for 5 million.

Frankly, if it wasn't for Kid Cat's disappointing sales and Marina's lacking LF's and value, he would've dropped to 15, and maybe even out of the Tier altogether (as Erik, Poppy and Julian were on par to make it into Tier One as well)

If it wasn't for the annoyance it causes me for having uneven tiers, there should've been a Tier 1.5 this week containing Marshal, Kid Cat, Marina, Erik, Poppy and Julian.

As for Whitney, I feel she may bounce back after a couple of drops.

This has happened before, along with Fang. They both dropped into Tier Two, taking small drops before having huge rises back into the top tier, similar to Zucker's massive recent rise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back