• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Friendly Ghost Plush
Black Sheep Plush
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Space Whale Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (106) +
Welcome to my little trading corner! I have collected a number of duplicate DIY recipes so I thought I would open a little TBT shop, plus I have pleanty of DIYs on my wishlist if you’re looking to trading instead.

Available DIYs 1 TBT each:
Crafting DIYs
Cooking Recipes
Nook DIYs

A FREE Gold-Rose Plant with any transaction of 5 or more DIYs!

I also accept anything on my DIYs Wishlist or any other DIYs I don’t currently have!

(feel free to send me a list if you want to check if you have any DIYs I don’t)

~Thanks for stopping by~

Last edited:
Hiya! Could I please get the mini wooden table, pansy table, firewood and clothesline DIYs? Sadly I don't have any of your DIYs, but I do have nmt!

Hiya! Could I please get the mini wooden table, pansy table, firewood and clothesline DIYs? Sadly I don't have any of your DIYs, but I do have nmt!
I apologize that my phrasing was unclear: I’m only looking for DIYs but am offering to pay NMT to others. But I would be willing to trade with you anyways (it was really my mistake for how I phrased it, I will try to create a clearer base for the future). I also would be interested in other DIYs you may have if I don’t already have them, even if they aren’t on either of the lists. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

I apologize that my phrasing was unclear: I’m only looking for DIYs but am offering to pay NMT to others. But I would be willing to trade with you anyways (it was really my mistake for how I phrased it, I will try to create a clearer base for the future). I also would be interested in other DIYs you may have if I don’t already have them, even if they aren’t on either of the lists. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.
Ooooh I'm so sorry, I misunderstood! That was probably me not reading it correctly haha, sorry about that. I've only got the ironwood table, orange dress and 2x wooden low tablets recipes unfortunately!

Ooooh I'm so sorry, I misunderstood! That was probably me not reading it correctly haha, sorry about that. I've only got the ironwood table, orange dress and 2x wooden low tablets recipes unfortunately!
I actually don’t have the wooden low table, if you’re willing to part with one of those? Also feel free to set your price on the NMT for the other DIYs you wanted.

Oh cool, that works! I've also picked up the wild log bench and steamer basket set if you needed either of those?

Oh cool, that works! I've also picked up the wild log bench and steamer basket set if you needed either of those?
That’s perfect, I don’t have the wild log bench either. I’ll send you a message to coordinate the trade.

Sounds great, would you be available around 5pm CST to trade? Also would you mind if I come to you?
I will be working around that time but I should be available after 8pm CST/6pm PST. And yes you can come to me. I'll message you with a Dodo code when I'm ready

I will be working around that time but I should be available after 8pm CST/6pm PST. And yes you can come to me. I'll message you with a Dodo code when I'm ready
Sounds good, I’ll look for your dodo code around 8pm CST!

Please send me your dodo code whenever you’re ready.

Back