• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hello! I can trade your peach chair and ironwood cupboard for my vine guarland and wooden music box.
I am usually available on evenings on weekdays and most of the day on weekends, but for the rest of the week (thanks to a public holiday) I should be available most of the time. I'm in CET :)
Cheers

Hi! Could I possibly get these please ~
Barrel
Birdbath
golden rose crown
Iron Garden Chair
iron hanger stand
ironwood bed
Ironwood Cupboard
Log stool
Natural square table
Sleigh
ski Slope wall
Small wooden partition

Carrot scones
frosted pretzels
Mixed fruits bagel sandwich
Pound cake
pull-apart bread
pumpkin curry
Pumpkin soup
Sugar crepe
veggie sandwich

For 21 TBT please?

Hello! I can trade your peach chair and ironwood cupboard for my vine guarland and wooden music box.
I am usually available on evenings on weekdays and most of the day on weekends, but for the rest of the week (thanks to a public holiday) I should be available most of the time. I'm in CET :)
Cheers
Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. Would you happen to be available tomorrow after 7pm CET to trade?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Could I possibly get these please ~
Barrel
Birdbath
golden rose crown
Iron Garden Chair
iron hanger stand
ironwood bed
Ironwood Cupboard
Log stool
Natural square table
Sleigh
ski Slope wall
Small wooden partition

Carrot scones
frosted pretzels
Mixed fruits bagel sandwich
Pound cake
pull-apart bread
pumpkin curry
Pumpkin soup
Sugar crepe
veggie sandwich

For 21 TBT please?
Unfortunately the Ironwood Cupboard has been claimed, but everything else on this list is still available so your total would be 20 TBT. I will be available tomorrow afternoon CST if that could work as a time to trade for you?

Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. Would you happen to be available tomorrow after 7pm CET to trade?
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately the Ironwood Cupboard has been claimed, but everything else on this list is still available so your total would be 20 TBT. I will be available tomorrow afternoon CST if that could work as a time to trade for you?
This works perfectly fine for me, 20 TBT it is, I am good all day tomorrow ^^

Back