• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I have the honeycomb wall and flooring recipes. I'd love to trade for the pear wardrobe and yellow bamboo mat. I'm about to go off for the night, but I'll be available to trade tomorrow evening, if you have time.

I have the honeycomb wall and flooring recipes. I'd love to trade for the pear wardrobe and yellow bamboo mat. I'm about to go off for the night, but I'll be available to trade tomorrow evening, if you have time.
I should be available tomorrow evening, what time would work best for you and what is your time zone?

I should be available tomorrow evening, what time would work best for you and what is your time zone?
I'll probably be on around 8-9 EST and be available for a few hours. It's kinda late, so if that doesn't work, I'll be on and off all day Sunday and Monday.

Have you been to a cherry blossom island on Kapp'n's Mystery Island tour yet? After April 10th that's your best chance of getting Cherry blossom DIYs if no one else has any spares for you right now

Have you been to a cherry blossom island on Kapp'n's Mystery Island tour yet? After April 10th that's your best chance of getting Cherry blossom DIYs if no one else has any spares for you right now
I’ve been going on Kapp’n’s tours but haven’t managed to get the cherry blossom island yet. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

I’ve been going on Kapp’n’s tours but haven’t managed to get the cherry blossom island yet. Thanks for the suggestion tho!
A tip to make it slightly easier, if you don't already know it:
Go to Harv's island, get your fortune told by Katrina. If you get the good luck with belongings fortune, Kapp'n's tour will be locked to seasonal items islands, so your chances of getting the cherry blossom island increases to 1/7.

A tip to make it slightly easier, if you don't already know it:
Go to Harv's island, get your fortune told by Katrina. If you get the good luck with belongings fortune, Kapp'n's tour will be locked to seasonal items islands, so your chances of getting the cherry blossom island increases to 1/7.
I didn’t know that tip, thank you! I’m off to unlock Katrina at Harv’s island (so far I’ve only invested in Cyrus, oops)…

Hey, I just got a cherry-blossom petal pile DIY if you still need it. will be available after 8pm CST today

Hey, I just got a cherry-blossom petal pile DIY if you still need it. will be available after 8pm CST today
I actually already placed an order for the cherry-blossom DIYs and was planning to take that list down but I really appreciate the offer! So sorry for the confusion, but if you happen to find any of the recipes on my general wishlist I would gladly trade for those.

Back