• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

I love how villagers wave when you leave their house. Also how the villager will act shocked if you catch a bug in front of them.

On a more useful note, I love how the museum allows you to donate multiple items at once and how it greys out the items you've already donated.

When you get the dream mansion, a new little sound of jingling outside bells can be heard on Main Street c:

I like how when you're choosing a spot for a new Public Work, and Isabelle is following you around, you can hear her little bell hair tie thingy! <3

I love how if you aren't wearing shoes or socks, you make actual footprints. It's adorable in the sand.

It was raining in my town today and I had eight dig spots! 4 fossils, 3 gyroids and a pitfall seed.

Also, the way the neighbor's eye colors change when they have something to tell me creeps me out.

Some of the stuff in here was in previous games, such as villagers planting flowers and the music in the museum changing depending on which room you're in.

Also, I love how your neighbors will comment on their own furniture. Cherry told me she liked having a big bed in the corner cause she sprawls out. I also walked in on a villager sitting on a stool in front of an upright piano and they were talking about how they were practicing!

I've noticed that the animals seem to be aware when they're near someone else's house and make various comments about it. For example, Dora mentioned something about Blanche's house when we were standing outside it, and Butch was walking around Julian's house saying that he was looking for pitfall seeds because Julian was afraid his house was surrounded by them.

How you can hear raindrops on the roof when it's raining and you're inside a building.

The color of the dust kicked up changes depending on if you are running on grass or dirt. For grass it is more white, and on dirt it is brownish. When wearing dresses, the character runs in a more girly way, but for skirts and other types of clothing, the character runs normally.

When you do an emote from your joke book surrounding villagers will replicate the same emote! For example, I was in retail and frowned near Cyrus and he frowned as well!

In the museum, if you donated a Golden Stag & a Horned Hercules, they battle on the tree stump & usually one bug flips on its back! : )

I liked how they touched upon that ol' backstory between Nook and Sable.

Attachments

• HNI_0019.JPG
    HNI_0019.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 171
  • HNI_0020.JPG
    HNI_0020.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 170
  • HNI_0021.JPG
    HNI_0021.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 168
  • HNI_0022.JPG
    HNI_0022.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 167
  • HNI_0023.JPG
    HNI_0023.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 168
I don't know if someone else has mentioned this or not but I remember in Wild World sometimes when you cast your fishing line and it hit the fish/or too close to the fish the fish would be scared away and that no longer happens.

i dont know if this was mentioned already but when you play a instrument in a villagers house when you finish they clap for you...lol its cute

Not so much something I noticed, but things that were amusing to me...

1. At Re-tail when a villager is asking you if they should buy something of yours and you have the option to respond, "BUY MY STUFF!"

2. Once a villager came up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy something of hers with a menacing look on her face, and one option to respond was, "Seems Legit."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love how mosquitos don't interupt fishing anymore. :) Makes fishing a lot easier.

Yeah they do! I lost a catch because of one the other day.

Really? It seemed to me, that they waited until i stopped fishing. Haven't lost a caught through them yet, so i thought they got rid of that.

Back