• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Loads of Villager Pics! (for other pics)

freqrexy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
I still have a big load of villager pictures floating around in my person and I hope for these duplicates to get a good home somewhere! They are:

- Annalise (x2)
- Chevre
- Hans
- Peck
- Pecan
- Sylvia
- Teddy

Who wants any of these and what other villager pictures (1 for 1) can you offer in return? Thanks in advance :)

I still have a big load of villager pictures floating around in my person and I hope for these duplicates to get a good home somewhere! They are:

- Annalise (x2)
- Chevre
- Hans
- Peck
- Pecan
- Sylvia
- Teddy

Who wants any of these and what other villager pictures (1 for 1) can you offer in return? Thanks in advance :)

Where is your want list posted? I have loads of pics I wish to sell off. I am sure I have what you need.

Where is your want list posted? I have loads of pics I wish to sell off. I am sure I have what you need.

Ah, well because my personal want list is still too big to list up I didn't have one; but I'm assuming this is your thread? And the OP is the most up-to-date listing?

In that case, is it possible for me to trade the lot for:

- Canberra
- Diva
- Flo
- Katt
- Punchy
- Ren?e
- Shari
- and Tammy?
(hah, that's mostly all the Uchi ones I was missing lol)

Ah, well because my personal want list is still too big to list up I didn't have one; but I'm assuming this is your thread? And the OP is the most up-to-date listing?

In that case, is it possible for me to trade the lot for:

- Canberra
- Diva
- Flo
- Katt
- Punchy
- Ren?e
- Shari
- and Tammy?
(hah, that's mostly all the Uchi ones I was missing lol)
I will look for them now and let you know if I have them all in a few.

I have all 8 for you. I don't want more pics but can you buy them for 2 tbt each?

I have added your FC already. Add the sidebar one for me and I can deliver now.

Last edited:
...eh, why not, I guess. xD I'll re-add you, send the TBT and get to those gates!

[EDIT: Gate open!]

Last edited:
Back