Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hello everyone~ Lolly is moving out of Vagrant, my cycling town. Since a lot of people really want her, I wanted to do a raffle. She is already in boxes and ready to go (time is set to 10am in Vagrant) so the giveaway won't be too long.

Entries will be accepted until 7:00PM PST.

These are the rules for entering~!

Please make sure to read them or you will not be allowed to enter:

• You MUST have Lolly in your signature as a dreamie. It can be text or an image but please don't be someone who edited her name in last minute just to get Lolly because she is Lolly. I want her to go to someone who REALLY wants her in their town until their cartridge takes a dump.

• You CANNOT sell her in any way if you're the winner. I frequent both Reddit and TBT, just a fair warning. However, if she moves unexpectedly, you are welcome to give her away for free in a giveaway or raffle. Whichever you choose.

• Give me a nice post stating you want to enter. I don't want a quick "me me plz" post. At least have 5 words in the post and the phrase "a leaf on the wind" somewhere in it. Be creative. C:

• The winner of the giveaway must be available to pick Lolly up within 1 hour after the winner is posted. If the winner is not available after exactly an hour, I will choose a new winner. The winner will be picked using http://www.random.org/

• You cannot enter for someone else. If they really want Lolly they will have to come and enter them self. I'm sorry but I don't think it is fair.

As qualifying entries appear, I will give them a number and list them below. Winner will pick Lolly up from my cycling town, Vagrant. The FC is: 4682-8551-8977.

Good Luck to All~!
And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Qualifying Entries Thus Far:

1. Konan224
  2. MayorKatie
  3. LunaTheMayor
  4. animalcrosser212
  5. Dollieclaire
  6. teawinks
  7. hyunderland
  8. Aya-Kital

Last edited:
I love this cutie! She is a huge dreamie of mine and if she does move for no reason ( which wont happen ) i will give her away from my cycling town. She is super cute and i luv her! ~A leaf on the wind~ ?Lolly is my lollipop?

I love Lolly and have wanted her ever since she was n my friends city folk town a few years ago. she is a leaf in the wind and I'm going to catch her someday.

GL everyone!! I'd love to have her, but I prefer to let her go to someone who has her as a dreamy ^ . ^ BUMPING

lolly is only a 'leaf in the wind' for now hopefully I will be able to rake her and many other cuties into the town of Kakariko :)

I once visited a dream town that had Lolly in it. Though our encounter together was like a leaf on the wind, quick to be fleeting, I never forgot her for days after. She's become one of my biggest dreamies since, though I fear I will never get her because I do not have the time to make millions of bells. I played CF and WW for years and still never encountered her. Now in NL, with 300 villagers to see, the odds of her coming into my town is slim. I hope luck is on my side tonight!

This is a weird situation well daemoncrossing on tumblr is looking for lolly for a friends birthday. she's not my
dreamie but the friends so hopefully I'll be able to enter for them, she's a lovely leaf in the wind

EDIT: it's not actually for a friends birthday it's for their partner on v-day (oohlala )

I'm sorry to say this but I will not accept entries for other people. I don't feel like it is fair to others.
:C I will update the rules accordingly as I had forgotten to add it before. They are welcome to come and enter though!

I want Lolly because she looks just like my first kitten. Not to mention she is THE cutest normal villager. ~ a leaf on the wind ~

Lolly is the cutest leaf on the wind and I'm not that creative, but I'd love to have her in my town! <3

I adore normal type villigers, and lolly is one of my absolute favorites
She is indeed a leaf in the wind.
Normal types are just so fun to talk to, they don't even seem normal
Lolly also reminds me of a cat my friend had for awhile. She was a very nice kitty

By the way, I love the hunger games reference at the top of the post :3 Im a huge hunger games fan, I own all three books though... I have yet to see the movies.

By the way, I love the hunger games reference at the top of the post :3 Im a huge hunger games fan, I own all three books though... I have yet to see the movies.

It's one of my favorite quotes. C: I'm working on the books so I have no idea how accurate the movies are, but I really enjoyed them!

Hunger games is indeed awesome
I saw the first and 2nd movies, they are amazing!
I am waiting for the third, with everyone else. I hope it's good too

Hunger games is indeed awesome
I saw the first and 2nd movies, they are amazing!
I am waiting for the third, with everyone else. I hope it's good too

I've yet to see the second! It looked so good though. Sorry that I am not very talkative. I'm unsure if talking counts as bumping and I don't want to break the rules. XDD

I've yet to see the second! It looked so good though. Sorry that I am not very talkative. I'm unsure if talking counts as bumping and I don't want to break the rules. XDD

I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
Oh trust me, 2nd movie is best

ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED

- - - Post Merge - - -

The winner of Lolly the cute kitty is, #3.

http://puu.sh/6U2gF/62b24d8307.png (proof)

I will send them a PM and they have an hour to respond. If they do not respond by 8pm, I will choose another winner.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you everyone, for participating. I wish I had a Lolly for each of you. If I encounter Lolly again, I will have another giveaway raffle!

Last edited:
Back