Giveaway Midoriya's TBT 11th year giveaway thread! [GIVEAWAY OVER, CONGRATS GIDDY!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy 11th anniversary! my favorite collectible is the heart glow wand, pink is my favorite color and it’s just so pretty.I’ve been wanting one for a while now but it’s expensive so I’m very happy they brought it back during this fair!! the purple flower glow wand is a very close second though. thanks for the giveaway!

CELESTE PLUSH, I originally had one from the previous fair 2 years ago, but I had traded her for a Galaxy egg. I am hoping to acquire another Celeste plush for myself, but I want to see how many tickets I will get by the end of the fair.

Thank you for hosting!

Happy 11th anniversary Riley, and thanks for hosting! 🎉 My favourite collectible from this fair would definitely be the og heart glow wand. 💕 It's my favourite collectible in general, and pink is my favourite colour! I'm a sucker for many of the glowy collectibles with a night time bg, and I remember being pretty bummed out about missing their original release back in 2016. I wanted one for years after that, and once I felt I had enough funds, I was actively searching for one for over a year lol (special thanks for @/skarmoury for putting an end to my search!).

Happy belated 11th anniversary!! 🎉 There's so many good ones, but I think my favorite collectible from this Fair would have to be the Final Boss Feather! I love the feather set and monochrome collectibles, and the two together reminds me a little bit of one of my favorite characters ahaha ;v;
Thank you so much for hosting!

Super, duper happy 11th Anniversary Midoriya!!
And a huge thank you for the giveaway, I'm sure whoever the lucky person is; they'll be extremely grateful!!

I would say, my favourite would be the Fresh Heart Balloon, and I think the reason is the blend of colour!
Normally, the yellow and greens don't really attract me, but that lil heart balloon, has got me so stress free, relaxed and happy as I look at it. Calming, feeling as if there is hope.
Honestly, such a lovely balloon all around, I love it more than the other newest balloons.

Also made a lil something aha~

Screenshot 2024-08-20 21.42.16.png

Not entering because I got already a cute balloon from you but happy 11th anniversary and this is extremely sweet and kind of you!

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy 11th anniversary!

Anyways, my favorite collectible sold during the fair is the Flower Glow Wand since the glow wands are light-based and give me nostalgia towards an older event.

Congrats on 11 years! This is so nice of you!
I'll go with my favorite new collectable and say the regular rainbow balloon! I love the shape and rainbow colors and I think we should have even more rainbow collectables!😊

Thank you for this generous giveaway and congratulations on being here for 11 years @Midoriya ! 🎉 My favorite fair collectible would have to be the Red Pinwheel! I have always thought it was one of the best sky collectibles and red is my favorite color.

It’s my 111th birthday as well, and I kinda feel guilty I’m not doing a giveaway ;)

My favorite collectible is the Final Boss Feather, or as I affectionately call it, Sandy’s Feather.

Thank you for the giveaway, and Happy 11th Anniversary! 🥳❤️

My favorite Fair collectible is the Bluebird of Happiness. I got mine two years ago and have treasured it since.

Happy 11 year anniversary Midoriya!!!! My fav fair collectible from this years fair is my beloved Inky pie!!!!! Sighhhh yeah I just called him inky pie 😂😂😂 super close runner up would prob have to be celeste, cuz she’s my fav Npc.

Happy 11th Anniversary, Riley!

My favorite collectibles from this Fair, and what I'm aiming for, are the Black Feather and White Feather. I mention them both because I like them equally and can't really choose one over the other despite trying to. I've wanted both of them for numerous years since I like to associate them with my favorite games, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I like to think of the Black Feather belonging to Naesala, the king of the ravens of Kilvas, and the White Feather belonging to one of the heron royals. If I have to pick one, I'd probably say Black Feather just because there are fewer in existence on the site, but yeah, it's too close to really call. The White Feather is the one that initially caught my eye all those years ago. I look at the Black Feather and the White Feather as a package deal, kind of inseparable, and really hope I can afford both.

If I had to choose one from the newer ones, it's the Rainbow Heart Balloon. I unfortunately won't get one since I'm concentrating on the standard balloon shape from Pietro, and even then the spawn rates are so low and only 3 people per round get any shape of Rainbow Balloons, but the Rainbow Heart Balloon is fantastic. I'm glad the Rainbow Balloons came to be since they were one of my suggestions for balloon colors when the members were asked for ideas a while back.

Thank you for the opportunity and for hosting! Best of luck to everyone participating!

I truly can't decide on a singular favorite, so I'll just list off a favorite I don't have that I'm most likely to buy if able, by the end of this event period. only possible exception I see is if someone offers it for my master ball trade, in which case it'd shift my purchase to one of the others of its group

cyan heart glow wand. its color is peak. it reminds me of kiyohime. it reminds me of hatsune miku. kiyo wand. miku wand. bless bless

also, happy belated 11th and thanks for this. (always forget yours is an older account, btw. somehow, you always give me 2015ish era vibes)

Hello, thank you for yet another giveaway! My favourite collectible from the prize booth is the purple flower wand, which I won’t be able to get this time around but hopefully there will be another opportunity.

Thank you for hosting as always Riley! I honestly love all of the fair collectibles, but if I had to choose one, the Celeste Chick Plush one would be it. It’s my favorite because Celeste is one of my favorite NPCs in AC, and I’m secretly a huge plushie lover, so it definitely fits both categories for me. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back