Giveaway Midoriya's TBT 11th year giveaway thread! [GIVEAWAY OVER, CONGRATS GIDDY!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the giveaway and happy 11 years on tbt!🥳
My favorite collectible is the blue star fragment, mostly because I'm a big fan of the star fragment lineup.

Thanks for this giveaway, and congrats on 11 years on TBT!!! I think my favourite collectible right now is the purple flower wand, i know the imposter wands are a big hype right now, but I just really love flower motifs and purple is my favourite colour so when I saw that come out it just really hit for me loll.

I didn't forget to post here. I was mostly procrastinating to post here like I do with the TBT events.

I'm going to be brutally honest, there's not a single collectible from the TBT Fair I like. They just don't suit my interest one bit.
But I know I have to pick anyway, so I'm going with the Star Glow Wand. For one thing I bought one with my own tickets when it was introduced in 2016, and I don't really have any interest in selling it all things considered.
Now, of all I said on the Star Glow Wand, you would think that I lied and I DO like it, but I'm neutral to it. And the reason I haven't sold it yet is because it's super rare and I'm planning on keeping it in my inventory forever.
What? I never know when I'm going to use it in my lineup...

Thank you for the giveaway! Happy TBT anniversary! My favourite collectible available in this year's fair is the Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand, as it fits so well with my auroras, and the second would be the iconic, beautiful Star Wand.

TIME'S UP!

And it's time to reveal the winner!

The winner is...

*drumroll please*

...number 52! Jeremy! Wait, wha??? Jeremy never entered this giveaway though... 😟

JUST KIDDING! The winning number is 23! Congratulations to @Giddy for being the winner of my 11th year TBT anniversary giveaway (man, that art really must have worked as a good luck charm, huh)!!! Giddy will be taking home the entire 1,120 TBT! Thanks to everyone else who entered, and see you all in the future for more giveaways! 🥳

76Fb35i.png

Ommmmmmmmg thank you so much!!!
What a lovely surprise to wake upto on a Sunday morning! :love:

Thank you, so many hugs and thanks!! 🫂 🥰
I'm glad you liked the art as much as I did!
I hope you continue enjoying your time here on TBT and continue to have many memories made here~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back