Giveaway Midoriya's TBT 11th year giveaway thread! [GIVEAWAY OVER, CONGRATS GIDDY!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too big on the fair collectibles in general to be honest, but Inky is pretty nice and I like his colour, and he stood out to me more than the rest of the collectibles. Thanks for the chance and happy 11 years. : )

Thanks for your generosity & for the opportunity in this giveaway! 🙂 My favorite collectibles from the new ones introduced in this fair are the Glam & Cool gradient balloons, because the colors are the most attractive to me & definitely more my aesthetic. Out of the throwback collectibles, my favorites are the sought after Flower & Heart Glow Wands. Don’t think I’ll earn enough for those, but a girl can dream that someday I’ll own one.

Also, Happy TBT Anniversary! 🥳

thank you for the giveaway! my favorite collectible is the cyan heart glow wand :) i love the color of it and overall design, it's super pretty!

my favorite is the heart glow wand! i love pink and i love hearts (and bonus that its glowy)!

congratulations on 11 years, and thank you as always for your generosity in hosting 😊🎉

thank you for hosting such a kind and generous giveaway midoriya!! 🥹💚 my favourite tbt fair collectible is probably the og heart wand but closely followed by the cyan heart wand. i just love anything cutesy and heart shaped. i also really love the colour of both the wands! they’re super pretty c:

You are very kind for doing this, thank you so much for the opportunity and happy 11 years! 🎉

My favorite has to be Pinky, Inky and the other arcade collectibles. They're so cute and I like them cause they show my love for gaming. I also love the bunny balloons because bunnies are my life haha and again they're very cute

Happy Anniversary and thank you for the giveaway! My favorite collectible is the lily of the valley. I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, so when I saw it as a prize option, I knew it was meant to be. It's just so pretty! Plus, plants are my hobby irl ♡

Thanks for the giveaway 😊 the Celeste plush is my favourite, Celeste is one of my favourite characters and I love the plush collectibles as well 😁

Ohh that’s so generous of you 💚 somehow I missed this until now!

Picking one favourite will be really tough! I wish I knew what the animated one will look like. Until then I’d pick the Celeste plush! She’s not new, but out of all the plushies she’s my favourite. She just looks so round and adorable!

My favorite collectible from the fair is the Star Glow Wand! It's been the collectible I wanted the most since I joined, so it's nice to finally get one! I've always loved star-themed things, and it goes well with my other space collectibles~
Thanks for the giveaway and happy 11 years!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd say my favorite would be the Star Glow Wand because it reminds me of the Star Rod from Kirby

Thanks so much for this giveaway!

I think my favorite fair collectible would have to me the Cyan Heart Glow Wand. I really like glow wands in general but this one has such a pretty color, I just love it!! Also love the heart shape of course hehe.

thank you so much for this!! <3 tricky question but i'd maybe have to say the heart wand? i already have one so if i could afford a wand i'd go for one of the other two, but it is just my favourite of the three i think

happy 11th, riley! 💌 so happy you've stuck around c:
my favorite collectible this fair would be the cyan heart wand ;w; the color is soooo pretty, plus it's a heart wand and i love the heart wand!! it's so versatile with different lineups and looks like an absolute dream paired with the pink heart wand. 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back