• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@London! I love it {first one} it's hear using one as my background and one as sig :)!

@ToriCrossing - Here you go! It didn't even occur to me until now to ask if you knew I couldn't do moving Gifs.. lol. I did try to make it animated, but I haven't figured that out yet unfortunately. Anyways, hope you like it!

toriCrossing.png

@LuckyPinch you're up next, then @Mayor Jessica :)

It's beautiful :3 Thank you. And it's fine. I don't mind that it's not animated.
I think Eugene's name is spelled Eugene

Last edited:
It's beautiful :3 Thank you. And it's fine. I don't mind that it's not animated.
I think Eugene's name is spelled Eugene

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. I updated the original post with the correct one :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type: Typography
Text: simply fiction
Font: http://www.dafont.com/jellyka-saint-andrews-queen.font
Background Image: http://i57.tinypic.com/35jy2p3.jpg
Text Outline: yes, please
Preferred Size: up to you
Other: Could you maybe add a feather at the end? I don't have a reference though so it's okay if you don't want to ^^

Everything looks fine!
I'll be working on it tomorrow after @Mayor Jessica's is complete :)

@Mayor Jessica - Here it is! Hopefully you like it :3 Let me know if something looks off!

mayorJessica.png

Type: GFX
2s67axu.jpg
Background Image: Any that you feel looks good with the theme! :)
Text: "The heart may be weak but deep inside, there's a light that never goes out."
Color: Light Pink
Overall Theme: Pink, and what you think looks like :) Surprise meeee ^_^

Thank you!

Last edited:
@Scarlette - Here you go! Gave you the option with and without text outline - I'm torn between them :p
Let me know if anything looks off! :)

scarlette.png

scarlette2.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Type: GFX
2s67axu.jpg
Background Image: Any that you feel looks good with the theme! :)
Text: "The heart may be weak but deep inside, there's a light that never goes out."
Color: Light Pink
Overall Theme: Pink, and what you think looks like :) Surprise meeee ^_^

Thank you!

Looks fun!! :)
I'll get this done soon.

Type: Traditional
Current Villagers: Gayle, Wendy, Diva, Benjamin, Octavian, Doc, Henry and T Bone
Obtained Dreamies: Bella
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Heart
Shape(s): Butterfly
Colors/Theme: Pink and purple
Background: http://wallsistah.com/pink-glitter-desktop-backgrounds-hd-wallpapers/
Other: Can you make it look cute
Can you add my un obtained dreamies: Tia,Ruby,Merengue and Lily.

Last edited:
announcement.png

@KalelACNL and @PrincessBella - I'm not feeling well today at all. It doesn't help that I'm away from home this week either. I might try to work on them tonight but I just wanted to apologize in advance if they're not complete right away. :( I really will try my best to get them done by at least tomorrow night.

@Everyone else - feel free to keep requesting if you don't mind waiting. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon and my speed will pick back up. Thanks for understanding xx

Sorry ur feeling bad T^T (Could u resize the graphic u made me to 400x150?)

I can't resize it without it getting blurry and losing quality. I can cut it, but it loses some of its effect. That's why I ask for sizing before I start :p

wip-cut.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(((( LONDON!!! GET BETTER SOON :(:(:(

Thanks girly <3

I can't resize it without it getting blurry and losing quality. I can cut it, but it loses some of its effect. That's why I ask for sizing before I start :p

wip-cut.png

ahh sorry about that i mustve not copied the size part of the order form but it still looks amazing (also i love the font on this i forgot to mention lol)

ahh sorry about that i mustve not copied the size part of the order form but it still looks amazing (also i love the font on this i forgot to mention lol)

That's okay! Yeah the font is called Trench.. kind of a techno font, thought it fit quite well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay, I completely understand. I hope you feel better soon! :)

Thanks! <3 I'm aiming for tomorrow :)

Back