• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@Kalel Kitten - So sorry for the long wait. I started to feel a bit better this evening so I felt rejuvenated enough to work on yours. I really like how it turned out <3 Let me know if anything looks off, though!

kalel.png

Can I have the same exact thing, but resized to iPad lock screen size? If you could that would be great!

Can I have the same exact thing, but resized to iPad lock screen size? If you could that would be great!

Exact same thing as what? The one I did for you?
Anything that size I'd have to start again basically. Dimensions are a lot bigger so I can't just stretch it out

I have a quick question London ^u^ for the render image u used for my sig, did u take out the white background?

Glad you like it!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@PrincessBella - Here you go, sorry for the long wait!
Let me know if anything looks off or you'd like anything changed.

princessBella.png

Could you add my friend code: 3454-1552-2014 and my dream address: 7600-4501-5301 and at the top can you put Mayor Angel Of Kitten. thanks

You guys need to specify in your order forms if you want stuff like that added.

princessBella-edit2.png

Thanks it's now perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys need to specify in your order forms if you want stuff like that added.

princessBella-edit2.png

Just 1 more thing can you put Bella as un obtained. That's all the changes I need.

Last edited:
@DaisyGirl - Keep in mind I couldn't make the proportions the exact same, as they are totally different sizes. I think it captures the same essence, though. Here's a watermarked version until I get approval/payment from you (just because it's so big/took some time) :)

Oh, this also isn't the true size. Its actually 2048 x 1536, so you'll get the proper size afterwards as well!
iPad-watermark.png

(just a side note, the last example on the right of your typography sigs is a lyric from Mr Brightside by the Killers :') I love that song!)
Type: GFX

Render: http://fav.me/d7wnjob (the left one, if you can't do that just let me know!)

Background Image:
s2hjKSl.png

Text:
Je remue le ciel, le jour, la nuit
Je danse avec le vent, la pluie (if that's too long just the first line please ^^)

Color(s): gold for the text please :D

Overall Theme: night/ sky? idk xD

Other: A MASSIVE THANK YOU :*

Last edited:
I have no idea why you don't have a rating yet.
Have a free excellent rating! :3

Thank you so much! :blush:
I have actually been meaning to request an overworld from you, but every time I check out your shop your slots are always full!
At least that's a good thing for you though :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

(just a side note, the last example on the right of your typography sigs is a lyric from Mr Brightside by the Killers :') I love that song!)
Type: GFX

Render: http://fav.me/d7wnjob (the left one, if you can't do that just let me know!)

Background Image:
s2hjKSl.png

Text:
Je remue le ciel, le jour, la nuit
Je danse avec le vent, la pluie (if that's too long just the first line please ^^)

Color(s): gold for the text please :D

Overall Theme: night/ sky? idk xD

Other: A MASSIVE THANK YOU :*

Looks very interesting! I'll get started on it soon :)
Is 500 x 150 a good size for you?

Thank you so much! :blush:
I have actually been meaning to request an overworld from you, but every time I check out your shop your slots are always full!
At least that's a good thing for you though :p

Oh. Hm. I think i need to change my title then because I have never been full on Overworld requests. 5/5 means 5 spots are open! lol I'll have to update that or something.
And, you are very welcome!

Looks very interesting! I'll get started on it soon :)
Is 500 x 150 a good size for you?

Yeah! It sounds good. I'm quite new to all these dimensions things, are we talking w x h or vice versa?

Back