• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Long Distance Relationships

Does anyone know an effective way to unbloat themselves or at least look slimmer in 2 weeks or so? >.< I recently have looked a lot fuller and I am not pleased with it.

Does anyone know an effective way to unbloat themselves or at least look slimmer in 2 weeks or so? >.< I recently have looked a lot fuller and I am not pleased with it.
eat healthy and then exercise

works for me

Last edited:
lol ok, I'm sure there's natural remedies to looking thinner along with exercising. Just wondering if anybody knew some.

So my mom just booked my flight to California.
tumblr_inline_n7dcfbzgCw1qa6wbn.gif
Sooo excited. I couldn't because I'm only 17 right now.. but I'll be 18 next November. July 1st-July 8th! So excited. :) Getting an ID next Wednesday (I can't drive yet lol)

Last edited:
my girlfriend lives in california and i live in illinois! we've known each other for over 2 years but our 6 month dating anniversary is next month (a few days after my birthday!) and i wish i could see her but we're totally broke to the point of we'll be lucky if we get to stay where we're living now, thank you job loss... but back to the point, we skype and seeing her face and hearing her voice is good enough for me even though it's hard not to be there. she just got on break for the summer so i'm excited to be able to talk to her more.

my girlfriend lives in california and i live in illinois! we've known each other for over 2 years but our 6 month dating anniversary is next month (a few days after my birthday!) and i wish i could see her but we're totally broke to the point of we'll be lucky if we get to stay where we're living now, thank you job loss... but back to the point, we skype and seeing her face and hearing her voice is good enough for me even though it's hard not to be there. she just got on break for the summer so i'm excited to be able to talk to her more.

That's sweet :D You're obviously stronger than us, we qq even though we saw each other recently lol I have to try to get another job once I get back from seeing him since I got laid off before. >_< Wish I could just enjoy my summer, but whatever.. just have to deal with it.

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and seven months today :)

been with my boyfriend something like 2 years, honestly don't remembered lol, he's totally the girlfriend in terms of remembering stuff lol

Anyways I visited him in utah in february for two weeks, he's gonna come here for a few weeks sometime in october i think. in ireland,,, yeah the travelling takes about 22 hours so,,,,, lol

i'm kinda jealous of those with long distance relationships just within the states lol

I feel like LDR take a lot of communication & without that it can be pretty shaky. Do you agree, and if you do, how do you think you can keep communication consistent?

I feel like LDR take a lot of communication & without that it can be pretty shaky. Do you agree, and if you do, how do you think you can keep communication consistent?

Skype. Skype basically.

Oh my gosh ksljfsdf. I met my LDR boyfriend from Maplestory too!! What a coincidence. He was also from CA and I was from PA. We've been together for 5 years now. I moved in with him after I graduated high school~ He came to visit me and meet my parents.

I was considering moving in with my boyfriend.. just don't know if it'd be risky or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, what a coincidence :D glad to see you guys going strong

It takes time to adjust to, but every relationship moves at their own pace :D . I'm glad you guys got to meet, it really helps build a stronger bond. Thank you, I'm glad you guys are too ^^

I was considering moving in with my boyfriend.. just don't know if it'd be risky or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, what a coincidence :D glad to see you guys going strong

Ofcourse it's risky. You're young don't see the point in rushing things anyway. Think of the long term and not just the short term.

Back