• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Long Distance Relationships

Stress is normal on a daily baisis but don't stress yourself too much, its not good for the relationship and neither is for you.

We still are a bit possessive, they say we are siamese twins because we are always speaking with each other and together. We are not jealous of each other but our friends are mostly common and we always go out together, whenever one goes alone our families they really get admired, I don't think they understand that I don't have any friends in the UK.
It's very difficult for me to make friends because I don't like to meet people out of the blue.

We are pretty close to eachother, I really hope that once you get together that you can still be the same :). No matter how old is the relantionship you will always need to keep it fresh

Yeah keeping it fresh is important, but the things we do and talk about never seem to get old, it's awesome.. I've never felt like this with someone lol.

Lol Siamese twins, we talk together as well :p

We don't have many friends at all because it's basically us together all the time and nobody gets in the way of our time, that's how we like it.

Yeah keeping it fresh is important, but the things we do and talk about never seem to get old, it's awesome.. I've never felt like this with someone lol.

Lol Siamese twins, we talk together as well :p

We don't have many friends at all because it's basically us together all the time and nobody gets in the way of our time, that's how we like it.

Once you are happy that way, its all that matters.

Last edited:
It's been amazing. I can't wait until this is permanent. We've been going to the mall and going through stores.. We're going to the beach today. He took me to dinner last night, it was fun. :) we've been watching movies and shows together. Impractical jokers is one of our favorites.

That's awesome :) we told his mom about me yesterday (where we wouldn't usually have cuz she doesn't support it) but she actually ended up liking me.

My boyfriend lives in Texas, and I live in Georgia. We are only about 6 months apart in age, and we also met playing an MMO. It's rough sometimes not seeing him, obviously, but he visits pretty often. When he does visit, he usually stays for at least 2 weeks, and sometimes even a month. We are both in college, so usually the only times he can visit are during our semester breaks which is about 3-4 times a year. My family is very supportive of our relationship, however, I do get the feeling his family is not as supportive. I don't think it's in a malicious way, I think they just don't understand the whole concept.

Last edited:
Awww lucky. I haven't have a boyfriend for a while now (pretty much because I am picky with guys now).

But I hope everything goes out well for you.

I'm exactly the same way.

Stumbled upon this thread by looking up random words, hope everything is still going well!

It's actually my boyfriend and mine 5 years and 7 month anniversary today :3 I live in Australia, he lives in wales.

Don't have a boyfriend, and never had, so I'm not sure how much credibility my opinion has, but this is awesome! I know you posted this a while ago, but I'm so happy for you and your boyfriend. I definitely believe that long distance relationships can work so long as you're devoted enough and willing to work hard enough for it. I wish you and your boyfriend all the happiness in the world uwu

Back