• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for Helpers for Animal Crossing blogs!!

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
My blogs, Animal Crossing New Leaf Showcase/Inspire and Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Showcase/Inspire need helpers.

I'm getting requests for reviews of their towns, advice, and all of that and I need to begin to keep the blogs queued up and active. So, I'm looking for someone to lighten the load.

I need:

blog designers
(1 for ACNL-Inspire, 1 for ACHHD-Inspire)
Basically, these people are the ones who work on the overall aesthetic of the blog. Changing the appearance and making the blog easy-to-use for all users.
posters
(as many as needed for both)
These people need to queue and make posts.
dream address/visit code reviewers
(max 3 for both)
If someone wants their town or room or whatever to be reviewed, critiqued, or wants advice, that's up to these people.
organizers
(max of 2 for both blogs)
Something not tagged correctly? Guess who's fixing it? These people.

Before you jump up excitedly, you must meet these requirements:

1. Have a tumblr account.
2. Have a 99%+ wifi rating.
3. Be somewhat active on ACNL.

If I accept you, I will want to add you to a group on Discord or Skype to make communication with you and this team easier.

Discord is a free voice chat, similar to TeamSpeak and Skype, but wayy better.

If I accept you, I will send a PM for your email so I can invite you to the blog and all that good stuff. :)

I'd love to be a reviewer, I could take a second spot as a casual poster if you needed it as well :)

I have both games.

Back