• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Looking for my wishlist! [FT] tbt, NMT, my catalog, diy, wallpaper/flooring, star fragments

I can get you:
Green and orange pub bench
Mums chicks sweater
Black park clock
What tbt would u offer? c:
Hi! I literally just got the green & orange beach and also have a pending trade for mums chicks sweater. But I am interested in park clock. Can offer 5 tbt?

hey sorry busy day yesterday eek, I can do 10tbt but I'll have to wait til tomorrow to get it?

I have Mom's hand knit sweaters, the M and the flower. If you still need them, I will accept NMT as the payment ^^

Idk, it's night time for me and I'm not online on animal crossing though. Would you mind waiting?

I have the dala horse and mom art, can you offer in tbt?

hii!

I have the mom sweater with sunflowers you're looking for. gonna check if I have anything else you want.

other stuff:
- mom's art (customizable)
- flower sweater (yellow)
- yodel sweater (orange)

hii!

I have the mom sweater with sunflowers you're looking for. gonna check if I have anything else you want.

other stuff:
- mom's art (customizable)
- flower sweater (yellow)
- yodel sweater (orange)
Yes! What would you like?

Back