• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Looking for my wishlist! [FT] tbt, NMT, my catalog, diy, wallpaper/flooring, star fragments

Yup! 65 TBT total for those 2. I also saw you needed some art. I have the following if you wanted to pick these up too :)

Genuine Basic Painting
Genuine Tremendous Statue
Genuine Scenic Painting

I'd be looking for 40 TBT on the tremendous statue, 20 TBT on the Scenic, and I'd throw in the genuine Basic painting in for free if you wanted to buy everything :)

Yup! 65 TBT total for those 2. I also saw you needed some art. I have the following if you wanted to pick these up too :)

Genuine Basic Painting
Genuine Tremendous Statue
Genuine Scenic Painting

I'd be looking for 40 TBT on the tremendous statue, 20 TBT on the Scenic, and I'd throw in the genuine Basic painting in for free if you wanted to buy everything :)
If you can do 120 for everything you got yourself a deal.

I have:
- boa parka in pink
- boa parka in purple
- checkered muffler in white
- denim vest in white
- denim vest in black

I’d like to catalog:
- long pleather coat in black
- shiny bow platforms in light blue
- shiny bow platforms in black
- baby bear in choco
- ballet slippers in yellow

prefer tbt. whatever price you wanna pay
Oh man idk...hmmm is 10 tbt enough?
i have moms pink chick sweater to trade for a giant teddy bear!
Yesssssssssss! I have to go to bed as it’s pretty late for me, but I’m definitely interested! I’ll reserve the diy for you and dm you. Hope that’s ok!

Oh man idk...hmmm is 10 tbt enough?

Yesssssssssss! I have to go to bed as it’s pretty late for me, but I’m definitely interested! I’ll reserve the diy for you and dm you. Hope that’s ok!
That’s perfect! Goodnight!

I can get you:
Green and orange pub bench
Mums chicks sweater
Black park clock
What tbt would u offer? c:

Back