Looking for someone with Let's Go Pikachu (or Eevee, if you have the Pokemon) to trade with, yes I am paying TBT BELLS for this.

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hi. I'm finally getting around to finishing Let's Go Eevee. I also want to finish the research tasks in Home. So, I'm looking for someone to trade with. The key thing is that the game of origin for the Pokémon involved must be either Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee. They cannot be from Pokémon Go. So, with that in mind, I'd like to run the following trades:
  • You trade me literally any throwaway Pokémon, I trade you a Machoke. It evolves.
  • You trade back that Machamp, I trade you a Graveler. It evolves.
  • You trade back that Golem, I trade you a Kadabra. It evolves.
  • You trade back that Alakazam, I trade you a Haunter. It evolves.
  • You trade back that Gengar, I give you back the literally any throwaway Pokémon from the first step.
In addition, I would also like to purchase the following Pokémon. Again, the game of origin for the Pokémon involved must be either Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee. They cannot be from Pokémon Go.
  • Oddish
  • Mankey
  • Grimer
  • Sandshrew
  • Scyther
  • Pinsir
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Alolan Grimer
I'll pay 150 TBT Bells for this entire thing. Alternatively, name your own price.

Last edited:
Hii, I don’t have all the Pokémon yet but I’m playing Let’s Go Pikachu.
I can help you with the trade evolutions right away, but can I ask that instead of paying TBT, you help me evolve mine too?
I can give you: oddish, mankey, sandshrew
right away as well (I’ll get the others eventually)

Hii, I don’t have all the Pokémon yet but I’m playing Let’s Go Pikachu.
I can help you with the trade evolutions right away, but can I ask that instead of paying TBT, you help me evolve mine too?
I can give you: oddish, mankey, sandshrew
right away as well (I’ll get the others eventually)

That sounds good, I'd absolutely help you do some tradebacks!

Do you want any version-exclusives from Eevee?

That sounds good, I'd absolutely help you do some tradebacks!

Do you want any version-exclusives from Eevee?
Yes please, I don’t have any of them right now except the Persian.
When do you want to do the trades?

4952 7362 8022
See sidebar for mine :p
Post automatically merged:

I can help you with any you're still missing after trading with Doo. No payment needed.
Alrighty, so I'm still missing Kanto Grimer, Scyther, Pinsir, Alolan Sandshrew, and Alolan Grimer.

Which do you have?

Last edited:
@oath2order I need to head off but I'll try to catch you tomorrow or Wednesday?
I am so sorry, I was way more tired than I thought I was going to be. Let's aim for Wednesday, around this same time?

Do you need any Pokémon in particular, or can I just trade any old thing?

Also, just to reiterate, the Kanto Grimer is from a Let's Go game, right? I need it that way for the Home Research task.

Last edited:
I am so sorry, I was way more tired than I thought I was going to be. Let's aim for Wednesday, around this same time?

Do you need any Pokémon in particular, or can I just trade any old thing?

Also, just to reiterate, the Kanto Grimer is from a Let's Go game, right? I need it that way for the Home Research task.
Wednesday works best of the two for me as well so that's great. :D

I've managed to get hold of Pinsir now, so can do all of five of them!

I don't need any particular Pokémon. Although if I can trade my Alolan Graveler back & forth to evolve it that would be appreciated!

Yep, they're all from Let's Go! games. I have one of each of the Pikachu-exclusive Pokémon so I was planning to send you freshly hatched 'mons.

Wednesday works best of the two for me as well so that's great. :D

I've managed to get hold of Pinsir now, so can do all of five of them!

I don't need any particular Pokémon. Although if I can trade my Alolan Graveler back & forth to evolve it that would be appreciated!

Yep, they're all from Let's Go! games. I have one of each of the Pikachu-exclusive Pokémon so I was planning to send you freshly hatched 'mons.

I can absolutely do a tradeback!

Hatched?

Back