• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling lots of blue violets! (70x)

PhantomRose

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (145) +
I had a huge blue violets phase the last time I played ACNL, and after returning back to the game I've realised that they don't exactly tickle my fancy anymore. So I am looking to sell all of them!!!

Selling about 70 blue violets at 0.5 tbt each :lemon: for any purchase more than 30 flowers I will give extra free flowers!! :lemon: please let me know as I would like to clear these out asap~

Last edited:
never seen that before wow! how do you get that

so basically on weeding day, if you have more that 50 weeds - before you talk to lief, pick those 50 weeds. after you're done, talk to lief! if you didn't miss any weeds then he will give you a hybrid seed bag as a reward! if you talk to him before, he will only give you weeding furniture. :lemon:

I'm interested in the packets, also, are the violets breedable? :]

Hello, I'd like to buy 80 please. I'm available tomorrow after 12:30 pm PST.

What time is that in TBT? Just send me a message whenever you're ready to trade, the 80 are yours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in the packets, also, are the violets breedable? :]
Yes, theyre all breedable!!! :lemon:

I think I'll just take like 30... I don't even know how I'd transport 100 :D Adding you now.

That's fine, 30 is great :)! Haha, i'll be the one transporting them all to you so it's no worries on your part for anything - just sit back! :lemon: Adding you now as well, please open your gates when you are ready~

Last edited:
That's fine, 30 is great :)! Haha, i'll be the one transporting them all to you so it's no worries on your part for anything - just sit back! :lemon: Adding you now as well, please open your gates when you are ready~

Awesome, going to open now!

Back