• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway lots of hybrids & normal flowers - doing flower deliveries! (offline)

Hi~!! Do you have any blue or purple roses/ and pansies available? :) or pink, orange tulips?

thank you for this!! could I get pink lilies, pink roses & pink carnations??

Hi~!! Do you have any blue or purple roses/ and pansies available? :) or pink, orange tulips?

yep I have a few of all of those. let me know how much of each you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

any black flowers ^^ ? It's generous of you to do this !

yep tell me which ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for this!! could I get pink lilies, pink roses & pink carnations??

yep tell me how many you'd like!

everyone who has just asked for flowers please add my FC!

Last edited:
adding now! can we split even(ish)? so if we can have 16 can I do like 5 pink lilies, 5 pink roses & 6 pink carnations?

hmm I may not have a lot of blue violets now that I think about it... but I do have a ton of blue pansies. let me check first

That is fine with me.:) I don't mind if there are more blue pansies than blue violets. Any amount will do please!

my gates are open! just drop in any open area. ignore the junk on the ground please!

thank you so much again for this c:

Back