• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway lots of hybrids & normal flowers - doing flower deliveries! (offline)

yep I have a few of all of those. let me know how much of each you want.!

Thank you so much!! May I have 3 Blue Roses, 2 Purple Roses, 3 Purple Pansies, 4 Pink Tulips and 2 Orange Tulips please?
Sorry if that's a lot >.<;; You don't have to bring them all if it's too much. I'm fine with whatever you bring <3

I already added your FC :D

Do you have any blue roses left? I'd really like 3 or more if you have any left :blush:

Thank you so much!! May I have 3 Blue Roses, 2 Purple Roses, 3 Purple Pansies, 4 Pink Tulips and 2 Orange Tulips please?
Sorry if that's a lot >.<;; You don't have to bring them all if it's too much. I'm fine with whatever you bring <3

I already added your FC :D

ok i'll let you know when I'm ready!

ah really, thank you ! 2380 - 7334 - 9509 :)

you'll be the last one for today! i'll be ready after i drop off to orieii

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any blue roses left? I'd really like 3 or more if you have any left :blush:

yeah I have a few left. I'll message you tomorrow. getting sleepy :p

Could I have a pocket full of random pink flowers please? c:

Yes of course c:

ok thanks! it'll just be some random items and then I have to run to the atm and get some cash out and drop that off too.
I'll be bringing you 4 tulips, 4 carnations, 4 roses, and 4 cosmos (pinks) :) I'll add you now! I'm ready to drop off

ok thanks! it'll just be some random items and then I have to run to the atm and get some cash out and drop that off too.
I'll be bringing you 4 tulips, 4 carnations, 4 roses, and 4 cosmos (pinks) :) I'll add you now! I'm ready to drop off

All right, thank you. Adding and opening now!:3

Hi! Please could I have a pocketful!? I don't mind what type c:

Back