Shop Low-Price Signatures | Little Shop of Coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I've removed the 2 free openings to how cheap the signatures are.

Sorry for the downtime, had to do some changes to make things load quicker and use less memory. I'm going to update the thread later today. I have sprites stored on my server know, so if y'all want sprites with it, just ask.

Signatures should load a little faster now as well.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry to bother you but my sig isn't showing up. I came here to recopy the link to re-enter it but when I clicked on the link in here it says "502 Bad Gateway". I don't know if this is due to the problems the forum is having but for right now my sig is down. On the plus side, the link to your shop seems to be working! :D

I apologize for the error. The error is sadly on my end (I believe) and not totally aware of the problem. I'm doing something about it but I probably won't get an error until it happens again. I also have another bug to fix. Other than that, it should be up.

I apologize for the error. The error is sadly on my end (I believe) and not totally aware of the problem. I'm doing something about it but I probably won't get an error until it happens again. I also have another bug to fix. Other than that, it should be up.

Oh, it's okay. I just wasn't sure if what's happening to the forum was causing it. Plus I was worried I had possibly messed it up. You take all the time you need. I don't mind being patient. Thanks for getting back to me!

Edit: It's back! Although the text underneath is smaller. I'll go fix that. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back