Hi may I buy:
-Aluminum briefcase
-Camofrog's picture
-Cube's picture
-sunflower stereo
-gold HHA plaque
-yellow glow wand

For 800k? If you would like me to go higher I can
The yellow glow is going to acnlforever, but you can have the other items. 800k sounds good to me. :)

Hi! Can I buy your dollhouse dress and your 1st and 2nd completed outfit? Lmk if 50k is too low :]

Your town isn't showing up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The yellow glow is going to acnlforever, but you can have the other items. 800k sounds good to me. :)

Ok I will add you in a second, can we do it at my town so I can just have all the money already ready on the ground for you?

You can come to my town! ^^
Okay, i'll add you and head over there once your gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I will add you in a second, can we do it at my town so I can just have all the money already ready on the ground for you?
Sure! I'll add you and head on over. :)

Is it ok if I open my gates in like 45 minutes I have to do something rn if not its ok I understand

Ok thanks C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh Im not going to be able to pick the stuff up cuz my parents are making me go some where sorry >.<

Hi, is it possible for me to buy your cake dress and your full outfit, I'll pay TBT [Or with apples bc thats my town fruit, saw that on your wishlist] if thats okay [:
How much would you like for them?

Last edited:
Hi, is it possible for me to buy your cake dress and your full outfit, I'll pay TBT [Or with apples bc thats my town fruit, saw that on your wishlist] if thats okay [:
How much would you like for them?
Well, does 4 TBT sound good to you? :)

Is your's okay? [:
[BTW: Sorry to be a pest, but do you have a shampoodles that is open that I could possibly visit?]
You're not being a pest at all, its okay you can visit shampoodles during the trade. I don't mind. :)

Back