Shop ✿Lowell's Goods✿ {Re-opened!}

I'd be willing to buy at most 20 roses for IGB, as many as you could would be amazing :D

Last edited:
Oh really! that would be amazing if we could do that, i'm also willing to pay more if you want, other roses would also be appreciated too, i'll add you right now. :)

74 red roses to be exact.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh really! that would be amazing if we could do that, i'm also willing to pay more if you want, other roses would also be appreciated too, i'll add you right now. :)
Do you need any yellow roses, cause i got a ton of those too if you want them.

Last edited:
Yeah of course! I just opened my gates, thank you very much :D I'll leave the money on the ground. Oh yeah to be clear it's not 1,000 IGB each?

Last edited:
Yeah of course! I just opened my gates, thank you very much :D I'll leave the money on the ground. Oh yeah to be clear it's not 1,000 IGB each?
Nope just 1,000IGB in general. Might wanna keep your gates open during all of these though. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming again, then i'll go back and get the last remaining roses left.

hi can i get all your yellow pansy's, tell me a tbt price (:)
Since i divided all 87 by 2 to get about 43, 43 TBT for all of them would be fine. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, i miscalculated, it'll be 40 tbt since i realized i have 80 now. (sold 7 a while ago and forgot about it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump!

May I buy a boxed figurine
And do you by any chance have a plate armor I can buy? I'm desperately looking around.

Last edited:
May I buy a boxed figurine
And do you by any chance have a plate armor I can buy? I'm desperately looking around.
I can give you the boxed figurine, but i'm sorry i don't have a plate armor. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many hybrids could I get for 20-40K?
So far all i have is one blue violet, i'm breeding more hybrids. You can go to my gardening shop in my signature to check the new hybrids i may have stocked tomorrow.

Back