• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

✦ luminescent rlc + collectible commissions (closed) |

I probably won't be able to fit those lilies in the bust (unless you want a floating hand...?) but otherwise this looks fine. I'll try to get to this between today and tomorrow if that's alright?
that's perfectly fine. up to you then if those lillies won't work out :) I'm gonna send full payment now so I won't have to bother about it later if that's okay? thanks!

i understand sometimes it's needed but i think it got a LIL excessive in thrones, it didn't contribute to the plot at all.
39195459226435615xh3o3aLjc.jpg
imagine this, with ice cream on top. D; im such a fatty i ate chips for dinner cause i was lazy. hahahaha

my debtor isnt responding yet D;

i understand sometimes it's needed but i think it got a LIL excessive in thrones, it didn't contribute to the plot at all.
imagine this, with ice cream on top. D; im such a fatty i ate chips for dinner cause i was lazy. hahahaha

this somehow reminds me of the deep fried mars bar i had once...i didn't even know how i managed to finish one >.>

that's perfectly fine. up to you then if those lillies won't work out :) I'm gonna send full payment now so I won't have to bother about it later if that's okay? thanks!

Yeah, that's okay! And here you go~ Thanks for ordering!

tumblr_nqsm3vslZL1rx0rqeo1_500.png

Yeah! And GoT's adaptation liberty wasn't only a little, and not only with the nsfw scenes even. One of the scenes that bothered me the most was how they turned Drogo into a rapist ???? when in the books he was decently agreeable. And now that they're not following the books' plot either? Well, I can only hope they don't let the expectations of more rating to make it worse :c

The picture I posted was actually a fudge cookie with ice cream inside haha but yassss that looks delish as well.

Have you lost contact with them a while ago or only recently?

this somehow reminds me of the deep fried mars bar i had once...i didn't even know how i managed to finish one >.>

Hunger gives one a lot of willpower, but... um. I honestly wonder the same lmao. I would hope pictures of something delish would give you better memories tho hehe. Maybe you'd prefer cake...?

I love it!! <3 thank you so much, it's gorgeous :>​

You're welcome! Super glad you like it ♥

---

I'm changing the end date for this temp shop from July 11th to 4th since I recently realised I was miscalculating my availability during finals week. That means the last day for ordering will actually be this Saturday 11:59PM GMT-5, though I may also consider offers posted in the early hours of Sunday since I sleep kinda late lol.

I'm afraid I'll need a bit more clarification on this. Do you have some sort of base for me to draw said outfit on, or do you just want it drawn, like, floating in air? Generally speaking, drawing an outfit would still require me to draw some sort of base or mannequin, unless you don't care about its folds or it taking shape around a body?

floating or on a mannequin, whichever is easier for you. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to commission you until I get my paycheck, though

aah nvm you're closing before I get my paycheck, it's fine :)

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
[size=+1] o r d e r i n g ! [/size]
Size: thigh-up
Reference: [x] [x]
Notes: HE'S EDGY AF \o/
Payment: $6 RLC

wew wew, second RLC purchase \o/
I hope whatever's going wrong for you to hopefully get better soon.

Last edited:
4pY5rJm.gif
Size: waist up/thigh up would be awesome, but up to you <3
Reference: Notes: You can pick any outift, though we prefer that they match with each other ^^ (specials together, Pokemon together or Legend of Zelda together)
Also, your art is very nice :3 prolly a weird thing to say, but it looks comfy xD
Payment: 3k ~

Thanks for considering :3

Last edited:
floating or on a mannequin, whichever is easier for you. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to commission you until I get my paycheck, though

aah nvm you're closing before I get my paycheck, it's fine :)

If you want, and since we've been discussing this before, I can wait for you to get your paycheck before giving me a definite answer. After the 4th I will be a lot busier and it might take me a few days at least, as opposed to only a couple, to do yours, though. Up to you.

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: thigh-up
Reference: [x] [x]
Notes: HE'S EDGY AF \o/
Payment: $6 RLC

wew wew, second RLC purchase \o/
I hope whatever's going wrong for you to hopefully get better soon.

Eyy thanks for the interest and good wishes! I hope things get better soon too.

There are two little details I have to note in your form, though: the $6 I specify in my first post was intended for waist-ups, and I might have to ask for a little more if you want me to include those wings.

I do understand that wings are a key part of this character's design, so I'd be willing to both expand this into a thigh-up and add the wings for $2 more, if that's okay with you of course. If you're only willing or able to buy for $6, though, I'd either have to cut those off or draw another character maybe?

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: waist up/thigh up would be awesome, but up to you <3
Reference: Notes: You can pick any outift, though we prefer that they match with each other ^^ (specials together, Pokemon together or Legend of Zelda together)
Also, your art is very nice :3 prolly a weird thing to say, but it looks comfy xD
Payment: 3k ~

Thanks for considering :3

Comfy is one word I've never seen used to describe art haha but thank you! The form looks good but I'm going to have to make you wait a bit before confirmation on whether I'm accepting or not because a couple would def be a bigger project and I want to make sure I'm able to do it.

Comfy is one word I've never seen used to describe art haha but thank you! The form looks good but I'm going to have to make you wait a bit before confirmation on whether I'm accepting or not because a couple would def be a bigger project and I want to make sure I'm able to do it.

In a deeper meaning, the smoothness of your art makes everything look so soft, so therefore comfy lol xD
And sure, np! ^^ I totally understand. I didn't see anywhere saying no couples or only one person per order so thought I'd give it a shot :3 But no rush on deciding, and thanks for letting me know ~

Eyy thanks for the interest and good wishes! I hope things get better soon too.

There are two little details I have to note in your form, though: the $6 I specify in my first post was intended for waist-ups, and I might have to ask for a little more if you want me to include those wings.

I do understand that wings are a key part of this character's design, so I'd be willing to both expand this into a thigh-up and add the wings for $2 more, if that's okay with you of course. If you're only willing or able to buy for $6, though, I'd either have to cut those off or draw another character maybe?
I guess I could do $8, I need to do something first though, I got a very uncomfortable PM from a user earlier and well, it could put me in danger so I may need to hold back just for now, just till I get some better protection on my PC.

Lumlum all the art posted has been rly pretty okok <333 and i dunno man u should consider raising prices ;`3;/

4pY5rJm.gif
Size: Waist-up or thigh-up? I'm a bit confused since people are asking waist-up but there's thigh up instead? idk if there's a difference but either one ahaha ;v;
Reference: [x]
Notes: No blindfold over his eyes, please, though if you want to include it he can be holding it? C: It's the black thing in his hand in the concept.
Payment: Does 1.1K TBT sound alright? ;u;

Thank you! you're still taking reqs right? ahaha

Yeah! And GoT's adaptation liberty wasn't only a little, and not only with the nsfw scenes even. One of the scenes that bothered me the most was how they turned Drogo into a rapist ???? when in the books he was decently agreeable. And now that they're not following the books' plot either? Well, I can only hope they don't let the expectations of more rating to make it worse :c

The picture I posted was actually a fudge cookie with ice cream inside haha but yassss that looks delish as well.

Have you lost contact with them a while ago or only recently?

ohhh really? i never read the books so I wouldn't know. I guess that makes their relationship not as stockholm-syndrome as the show did. i heard in the beginning it was pretty true to plot?? @__@ the book series is done tho right? there is technically no reason for them to deviate??? idk, live action adaptations man. i want so badly for them to work out but 90% of the time they fack it up.

I mean, have you seen the Shingeki adaptation? THEY TOOK OUT LEVI. LIKE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??????? still probably gonna torrent it when it comes out. but why would you take something so many people like already and say you're gonna adapt it, but then change everything?? sure, your cg titans look great, but 90% of the cast is gone and its an entirely different plot. LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA?? //rant. sorry, i feel very passionately about this lawl.

ohhh, fudgeeeeee~~i also like green tea flavored things which aren't really that sweet but... mmmmm....

oh they answered, but i can only repay half my debt atm. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

@sv
deep fried ANYTHING. ANYYYYTHIIIINNGGG.

wSFQlxe.jpg

@hyper i'd like to be able to handle more deep-fried stuff but i can't =.=

@sv
-sits here finishing off a bag of chips- MMMMMMMM grease
(one of those big bags too. LMAO. I can't stop. someone stop meh)

-welp. i finished the whole bag.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Sorry about yesterday, 'twas a really busy day at school, and I'm actually feeling a little sick today, but still alive!

@KainAronoele
Ahh I see that makes sense~ I'm not against doing couples really, but I also got a few big commissions elsewhere that I was expecting so I'm unsure if I can juggle all of them in a timely manner. With finals approaching, that's... I have to admit, a lot in my plate right now.

If you don't mind waiting potentially more than two weeks for your order though that might make it easier for me to decide, but then I don't want anyone to wait that long on me. ;;​

@Hyogo
Oh, okay? Hopefully things get better on your end as well? That sounds like some scary stuff to get into, be careful! ;n;​

@Fuuu
I know Ranipaw but sINCE WHEN IS LUMLUM MY NEW NICKNAME YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME and thankkkk kiss <33​

@Kirindrake
Oh gosh, I must have missed adding that to the form? Sorry about that! I'm offering all sizes but the base price in my first pose was intended for waist-ups only, which must have been why everyone's been ordering those.

But yes, I'm still taking orders, though I'm going to tell you the same I told Kain because of the same reasons, at least for now.​

@iamnothyper
Yeah, there are quite a few things that aren't exactly like in the books, which was to be expected but not to the extent of that one scene imo. Aaaand the book series is still being published, yes, but the show's already caught up and the newer episodes don't follow them anymore because they don't yet exist haha. To my knowledge there was some talk with Martin so as not to veer too far from his ideas but I'm not too up to date with entertainment news.

WHAT. What the- what?! I suppose they intended for the live action to be a spinoff but ??? I know a lot of people were excited about watching the actual cast from the series live, hadn't that been announced even? Did they back down from that and then state the spinoff ??? even then that's such a jerk move, wow.​

@ssvv2778
I don't know about happy but not being able to digest a lot of deep-fried food is definitely healthier //dies at the cake​

@lumi

ahh okay, i thought the books were done so :x
HorribleSubsGintama-145480pmkv_s-8.jpg

yea... i believe the only cast that stayed the same was the trio: eren, mikasa, armin. jean is in there i think, but his character is like completely different. ohh and they have either sasha or hanji as well because... idk?? they also have a levi-like person, but they refuse to acknowledge he is actually levi. i was so excited when i saw the trailer, then i read more about it and was like... are you kidding me??? /flashback to all the shoujo adaptations i've watched in the past. *cringes*

Hey guys! Sorry about yesterday, 'twas a really busy day at school, and I'm actually feeling a little sick today, but still alive!

@KainAronoele
Ahh I see that makes sense~ I'm not against doing couples really, but I also got a few big commissions elsewhere that I was expecting so I'm unsure if I can juggle all of them in a timely manner. With finals approaching, that's... I have to admit, a lot in my plate right now.

If you don't mind waiting potentially more than two weeks for your order though that might make it easier for me to decide, but then I don't want anyone to wait that long on me. ;;​
[/INDENT]
Feel better!!

Ahh, I getcha. Don't wanna stress you too much > .<
I honestly don't mind, really. I've definitely waiting a lot longer before xD and I'm pretty patient. I think your art would be worth the wait honestly ^^

Back