• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ♠ Lunavair Cycling ♠ [Boxes: -- // Moved in: Kiki and Tammy]

Could I get him? I'm available rn! ( there is just one problem: sometimes my internet connection doesn't work that well, just if youa accept to let me adopt him and it doesn't work, someone else can get him, ok? :) )

By the moonlight!! I'm sorry! I read the rules earlier but forgot to put it :(

I'm sorry, but I won't be available until 8pm est because I'm at work all day until then. If you'd like to try to get him then that would be fine.

Sure thing, if it fails I'll open then right back up. Gates open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ozzie was adopted! Stay tuned for the next mover and move-in...er...

Thank you! It only took me one try for Ozzie to accept lol xd I thought my internet connection was really bad because I was having problems with this other user but glad to know it is working ( even if not perfectly). Thanks again! :) ( now I have to plot reset xd)

Wart jr was voided.

Apple is in boxes!! Reserved for bcat until 9pm est, at which point she'll be first come first serve.

Last edited:
Bcat has picked up Apple! The towns gotten really... Eh... Weedy...since I've been using the foolproof method, as I underestimated the amount of time it would take to get the 100% approval rating just by tting. Sooo I'm gonna restart it. All gifts will be moved to my main town. Sorry to the lurkers, but I don't have anymore reserves and all very unpopular villagers so it's the perfect time to do so!

Please await the new villagers!

Last edited:
Lurking for eugene in boxes! Is there anyway you can reserve him for me since he is not popular?

Unfortunately not, since you didn't read the rules. Sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cookie is moving!! Available until tomorrow/adopted!

Oh ok thats fine and i did read them but i wasn't sure if you reserved or not since there was a name by genji
?>_<?

Lurking for Genji, Freya, and Vladimir... by the moonlight :) (I can't find out how to make a signature on this site, but I do have them listed on my profile and can provide links to LF threads I made on gamefaqs and ACC)

Oh ok thats fine and i did read them but i wasn't sure if you reserved or not since there was a name by genji
…>_<…

Well, considering the rules say in them that I do do reserves and to put "by the moonlight" in your post if you want to adopt or reserve, you can see why I don't believe you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Genji, Freya, and Vladimir... by the moonlight :) (I can't find out how to make a signature on this site, but I do have them listed on my profile and can provide links to LF threads I made on gamefaqs and ACC)

No dreamie proof required if they're not tier one, don't worry!

Back