• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Okay so Group 2 results will be revealed endgame...

With 2 Votes , Dolby is voted out of the Gryffindor House.

Please do not reveal your alignments , Griffyndor Group!

We move on now to the last group, the Hufflepuff Group consisting of Waffles, toads, and Vanessamay

You have 1 day 12 pm EST tomorrow to decide who is the Slytherin among the group. Again, I can extend the deadline to another 24

Oh this started for us.... I'm guessing since I didn't get a PM that I am a true ravenclaw?

Sounds good to me
If she claims not to have gotten a message either she's lying. I believe you (toads) since you were the first one to say you didn't get a message so it's not like you saw someone else say it and went along with it. And I know I didn't get a message. So it's Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or, it actually hasn't started yet. Other possibility

um.... I want to hear from Bianca about this before we do anything

hold fire all of you

ok, we have role pms now lol

guys if we can't figure out whose slytherin amongst us as the smartest of the 4 houses, then the other 2 are screwed

My gut is telling me that its toads but my mind is telling me its Vanessa because obviously Bianca sure do love Vanessa so much if yiu guys get what I mean

My gut is telling me that its toads but my mind is telling me its Vanessa because obviously Bianca sure do love Vanessa so much if yiu guys get what I mean

RIP Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

because I'm town, and I don't think waffles would make that post first as a scum

Honestly, I was 100% expecting to be scum because of that reasoning but for once Bianca didn't do the expected

Back