• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

We haven't even had any discussion and you're voting for me based on that one thing Waffles posted? Smh. That seems scumish but I think you would be smarter as scum so I'll vote waffles I guess.
##VOTE: ITookYourWaffles

You guys seriously voting now I mean we havent talk about much yet wtf guys

If I were Bianca I would have place Vanessa as scum and I wouldnt be surprised about it but would it be kinda obvious? Eh Bianca is Bianca after all shes holding grudges on Vanessa because #VanessaIsLying

##VOTE: VanessaMay18

If my hunches were wrong I would be surprised either

- - - Post Merge - - -

You guys seriously voting now I mean we havent talk about much yet wtf guys

If I were Bianca I would have place Vanessa as scum and I wouldnt be surprised about it but would it be kinda obvious? Eh Bianca is Bianca after all shes holding grudges on Vanessa because #VanessaIsLying

##VOTE: VanessaMay18

If my hunches were wrong I would be surprised either

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really didnt like how fast I vote Vanessa

You nubs....
Hermione uses it in order to go back in time, however she has to be careful about interacting with her old self
Using this she is able to take multiple classes that are scheduled for the same time

MAGIC

I'm guessing its a period of time where we get to change our votes if we want

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ravenclaw was supposed to get their results I thought

Ravenclaw Results:

VanessaMay18 was voted out of Ravenclaw house, leaving Waffles and toadsworthy

why was waffles voted out? I changed mine to vanessa?

oh okay so it was vanessa you voted...your formatting didnt specify ##VOTE: Vanessa , it just says ##VANESSA

Last edited:
POTTERMANIA

Prologue

Nine Hogwarts students. Three Slytherin infiltrators.

Gryffindor

Dad
Arstotzkan- Voted Out
Chick

Hufflepuff

Dolby- Voted Out
Kirbstarship
Ness

Ravenclaw

ItookYourWaffles
Toadsworthy
VanessaMay18-Voted Out

Three Hogwarts Students, Artotzkan, ItookYourWaffles and VanessaMay18 were all eliminated. Hermione Granger activated the Time Turner mode and because of this, one of the eliminated students will come back. Please choose the moment of time (or the student that you want to come back). Remember, this is the final test for Hogwarts. Your determination on who will come back will determine if the game will continue or mafia will prevail and win.

In this mode, remaining players, please use the following on who you think should come back (Artotzkan, VanessaMay18 or Dolby) by the following vote:

##RESURRECT: Username

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Uhm, are we only supposed to vote within our house or are we meant to choose who we think isn’t slytherin between Vanessa, Waffles and Arstotzkan? And let’s say that Vanessa gets resurrected. Does that mean that the house she is in, Ravenclaw, has to come back and play again?

@Chick, you can choose any of the three to come back. All the remaining players can play the next round of games

Correction: Artotzkan (Gryffindor), Dolby (Hufflepuff) and VanessaMay18 (Ravenclaw) were eliminated

and to be honest I'm debating whether to ressurect Vanessa but lets just see what Toadskin has to say :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gut is telling me that its toads but my mind is telling me its Vanessa because obviously Bianca sure do love Vanessa so much if yiu guys get what I mean

I'm going to bring this up what do you guys think?

I’m gonna say Vanessa, she was a really rushed vote for you guys. But I can’t wait to play the big games lol.

I’m gonna say Vanessa, she was a really rushed vote for you guys. But I can’t wait to play the big games lol.

Now that you mention it I kinda wanna resurrect Vanessa instead and lynch Toads right now I'm in doubts bby <3

Back