• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

Ok...Heres my request.
<I'll be getting the pictures so bare with me!>

Request 1:
Simply put Sanji somewhere and then make it firey, but also kinda soft ( i dont want it to overpower the picture of Sanji.) Then just put 'Sanji, Red Hot kicking Chef' somewhere in a red neon like font. <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sanji</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Sanji-1.png
</div>

Request 2:
Take Sanji out from the picture i will provide, then make the backround look almost shady...(idk how to describe it,but shadowy) then have 'Sanji' near the top left and 'As Mr Prince' in the bottom right.
BEWARE! This picture IS kinda big...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Mr Prince</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
4_Sanji_sm.png
</div>

Thats it for now.

Sanji said:
Ok...Heres my request.

Request 1:
Simply put Sanji somewhere and then make it firey, but also kinda soft ( i dont want it to overpower the picture of Sanji.) Then just put 'Sanji, Red Hot kicking Chef' somewhere in a red neon like font.

Request 2:
Take Sanji out from the picture i will provide, then make the backround look almost shady...(idk how to describe it,but shadowy) then have 'Sanji' near the top left and 'As Mr Prince' in the bottom right.

Thats it for now.
I would prefer pre-rendered images. I don't cut out items from images.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Ok...Heres my request.

Request 1:
Simply put Sanji somewhere and then make it firey, but also kinda soft ( i dont want it to overpower the picture of Sanji.) Then just put 'Sanji, Red Hot kicking Chef' somewhere in a red neon like font.

Request 2:

Thats it for now.
I've looked trust me, this is the best i can find.
But i'll pay you if you want?

Also the top one IS Rendered
@Josh. That'd be a great help mate!

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Ok...Heres my request.

Request 1:

Request 2:

Thats it for now.

I'll work on the first one, then. Until the other is rendered, it'll have to be delayed.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Ok...Heres my request.

Request 1:

Request 2:

Thats it for now.

I'll work on the first one, then. Until the other is rendered, it'll have to be delayed.
Np i understand dude 8)

Marcus said:
Really nice Marcelo, really keep on improving.

If I had to give you something to work on, I'd say maybe try a different technique. Everyone knows how well you do on this one(whatever it is XD) But maybe you should improve your skills by learning new techniques?

Anyway, I know you've just finished a load, but I was wondering if you could me a Poliwrath sig. All I ask is for it to make it look like he is attacking, and for the words "Poliwrath Master" somewhere.

Thanks, and keep it up!
If you didn't notice, in almost every one of his signatures he uses a different style and technique...

Hope this render is good (Note that I'm not good at rendering before commenting)

103agsp.png

Sanji said:
Josh. said:
Hope this render is good (Note that I'm not good at rendering before commenting)

large, overwhelming image
Thx Dude.

@Males. With this just add Cigerette smoke please!
I can't simply make smoke.

sanjisig1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/sanjisig1.png[/IMG]
Would you like any changes?

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Josh. said:

Thx Dude.

sanjisig1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/sanjisig1.png[/IMG]
You know what i mean...

And thats perfect, give me 2 mins to add it to my Ranimg loop

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Josh. said:

Thx Dude.

sanjisig1.png

Code:
You know what i mean...

I don't know what you mean. Smoke isn't an easy effect to pull off. It's either smokeless, or the signature won't turn out well.

Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Josh. said:

Thx Dude.

sanjisig1.png

Code:
You know what i mean...

But you don't know what Marcelo means..

It's not easy to just make smoke on a signature, you can always create a cloudy effect but it's very hard to get it to look like actual smoke.

malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sanji said:
Josh. said:

Thx Dude.

sanjisig1.png

Code:
You know what i mean...

I don't know what you mean. Smoke isn't an easy effect to pull off. It's either smokeless, or the signature won't turn out well.
Just add some smoke from his ciggy, if its to much just make it VERY basic. I dont care about the quality of the smoke but its a big part of the character

kenziegirl said:
did anybody see my request on the other page?
Be patient, he deals with a lotta stuff, so you can't expect him to only focus on yours, m'kay?

kenziegirl said:
did anybody see my request on the other page?
Don't worry. I will be working on your request now, Kenziegirl.

Sanji:
sanjisig2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/sanjisig2.png[/IMG]

Back