• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

I want to request, but my render is a sprite.

Is that okay? <small>I'll still need to get it anyway if so...</small>

Sprites are fine, as long as they don't have any white behind them, or some kind of background.

malesretmit12 said:
Sprites are fine, as long as they don't have any white behind them, or some kind of background.
That would mean that I'd have to select it so it's got a trans. background.

Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Yes, exactly.

On another note, I've finished a wonderful signature out of my own time. The other requests will be finished in due time.

failball.png

malesretmit12 said:
On another note, I've finished a wonderful signature out of my own time. The other requests will be finished in due time.

failball.png
Best sig ever!

malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
malesretmit12 said:
Yes, exactly.

failball.png
Lol, nice.

Right in da face!

Hiya....
If you do sprites...
Would you be able to do my team+ my custom sprite in a sig? BUT i'll need some time to get it all together and eliminate a backround.

Hey i heard you make good signatures, could you make me a simple one?, just a dragon tamer with ampharos beside it? thanks , Kanto :D

Hey um , miles Can u make me a sig , just a ace trainer with ampharos beside it? and im not sure what a render is , since im new , could you explain? , thanks , Kanto :)

Kanto said:
this render

with a Dragon Tamer with Ampharos besides it? thanks, Kanto
That isn't a render, it has a white background. It needs to be transparent.

And you need to get a render of Dragon Tamer and Ampharos.

ok, guys, im not sure, so 'll say this.. males , can yu make me a sig with ampharos , any ampharos pic , and any render, and any kind of font with my name, completly your choice :)

Kanto said:
ok, guys, im not sure, so 'll say this.. males , can yu make me a sig with ampharos , any ampharos pic , and any render, and any kind of font with my name, completly your choice :)
It's not a problem. I can see that you're new to this, so I can understand your request. I'll be working on it, along with the other requests.

I'd like to request a signature:

Image:
This, this, this. (Any of them, or more than one)
Text:
SAMwich
Colours:
Anything that goes

I will pay 2000 for this with a matching Avatar.
Please and thanks ^_^

Back