• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

malesretmit12 said:
kenziegirl said:
did anybody see my request on the other page?
Don't worry. I will be working on your request now, Kenziegirl.

Sanji:
sanjisig2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/sanjisig2.png[/IMG]
Would you like any changes?
Thats EXACTLY how i wanted it, see you CAN do smoke well 8)

Thx Males, if i want anymore i'll come to you 8D

Additional Comments-->
I like the effects you've used, and the way you put his head behind him and blurred it makes it look almost Chibi.

How much is all that?

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:
Really nice Marcelo, really keep on improving.

If I had to give you something to work on, I'd say maybe try a different technique. Everyone knows how well you do on this one(whatever it is XD) But maybe you should improve your skills by learning new techniques?

Anyway, I know you've just finished a load, but I was wondering if you could me a Poliwrath sig. All I ask is for it to make it look like he is attacking, and for the words "Poliwrath Master" somewhere.

Thanks, and keep it up!
If you didn't notice, in almost every one of his signatures he uses a different style and technique...
Nah, they're all kind of the same and he agreed anyway.

It wasn't criticism, just advice on how to become even better than he already is :/

Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

If I had to give you something to work on, I'd say maybe try a different technique. Everyone knows how well you do on this one(whatever it is XD) But maybe you should improve your skills by learning new techniques?

Anyway, I know you've just finished a load, but I was wondering if you could me a Poliwrath sig. All I ask is for it to make it look like he is attacking, and for the words "Poliwrath Master" somewhere.

Thanks, and keep it up!
If you didn't notice, in almost every one of his signatures he uses a different style and technique...

It wasn't criticism, just advice on how to become even better than he already is :/
How are they the same? Please explain.

&That is criticism, my friend.

Hmm. If it isn't too much trouble, could I have an avatar.. Pink themed that says "TBT'S Biggest Pink Fan"
With this on it changed however you would like.. <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
pink-panther-pictures.jpg
</div>

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

Thanks, and keep it up!

...if I must.

zoroarksig1.png

sanjisig1.png

29go5jk.png

(Ignore the bits around the signature)

The smudging, blurring techniques he has used are similar in all three of these.

And no, criticism is for example, "That's a badly rendered picture you have there" where as advice is, "You should try to put more colours into that signature".

MrMr said:
Hmm. If it isn't too much trouble, could I have an avatar.. Pink themed that says "TBT'S Biggest Pink Fan"
With this on it changed however you would like.. <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
pink-panther-pictures.jpg
</div>
I'll try to see if I can fit all that text in there. If I need to shorten it, what would you like as an alternate text?

Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

Thanks, and keep it up!

...if I must.

zoroarksig1.png

sanjisig1.png

29go5jk.png

(Ignore the bits around the signature)

The smudging, blurring techniques he has used are similar in all three of these.

And no, criticism is for example, "That's a badly rendered picture you have there" where as advice is, "You should try to put more colours into that signature".
The splatter effects are similar in the first two, but the third one is very different.

Now let's see a ton of other sigs he's made:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
alltimelowcourtnee.png

prototypeprototype.png

wall-esun2.png

Ellisleft4dead2males.png

malessigcollab1.png

muffunexeggutor.png

ericaporeotixname.png

sarahtaylorkitty.png

rogarequest3.png

MrMrmariosig.png
</div>

Admittedly some of those are different, but I didn't see them before hand as they are not on the front page. However, the 4th and 6th are quite similar, again with the splattering.

Marcus said:
Admittedly some of those are different, but I didn't see them before hand as they are not on the front page. However, the 4th and 6th are quite similar, again with the splattering.
You're looking at only the splattering. They're different in many other ways.

And besides, you've still only shown me 2 pairs of signatures which share similarities, it's hardly like all of his signatures are the same.

Kenziegirl:
kenzierequest.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/kenzierequest.png[/IMG]

malesretmit12 said:
Kenziegirl:
kenzierequest.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/kenzierequest.png[/IMG]
I'm jealous that you get to use this sig, Kenziegirl... It's awe inspiring.

random guy said:
Could you make me a xatu signature I can find a render if you need one.
I'll be needing the render, yes.

Back