• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

malesretmit12 said:
Sean:

seanhypno.png

Would you like any changes?

I will be working on your requests now, Niko and Jason.

Edit: Niko, the render you want is Baby Peach, right? That's what I get when it shows up. I'm just confirming, since I've been having cache problems with Planet Renders.
Baby Peach? That's weird :O . I'll try ]http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=45991&fullsize=1[/url]
Hopefully this link works, also I'd like it to have dark colors too, if that's alright with you :) .

-Niko said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sean:

seanhypno.png

Edit: Niko, the render you want is Baby Peach, right? That's what I get when it shows up. I'm just confirming, since I've been having cache problems with Planet Renders.
Baby Peach? That's weird :O . I'll try ]http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=45991&fullsize=1[/url]
Hopefully this link works, also I'd like it to have dark colors too, if that's alright with you :) .
Perfect. I got Nidoking. I'll get to work on it right away.

malesretmit12 said:
-Niko said:
malesretmit12 said:
Sean:

seanhypno.png

Perfect. I got Nidoking. I'll get to work on it right away.
Yep, it's Nidoking. :D .

JasonBurrows said:
malesretmit12 said:
Jason, which logo would you like me to use out of the two?
Both if possible?

Text: 'Present Consoles, Past Games...'
Having both logos in one signature won't work out well, unless I make it animated. This will make it lose quality, since it will have to be a GIF image. Is this fine with you?

Niko:

nikonidosig.png

JasonBurrows said:
Yeah, could Ho-Oh be it's original colour like Lugia is, that would perfect it.
They're both Colorized, so should I revert both of them back to their original colors?

Damn.. Your the best signature maker I've seen ever.
I would request a signature, But I see your busy.
Your also making want to make a signature.

I'm not busy at all. Request whenever you'd like. Thank you for the compliment.

Jason:

jasonsscolor.png

jasonhgcolor.png

There you go.

I've added them to my Random Signature, thanks malesretmit12.

Off Topic:
I'm priviledged to have you on the Graphic's Designer team in MMC.

Are you sure? If so, can you make me a Sudowoodo signature please?
Add the text "Josh". I can't get onto planet renders as my internet has gone very slow.

If you do, that'll be awesome.
Thanks!

malesretmit12 said:
JasonBurrows said:
malesretmit12 said:
Jason, which logo would you like me to use out of the two?
Both if possible?

Text: 'Present Consoles, Past Games...'
Having both logos in one signature won't work out well, unless I make it animated. This will make it lose quality, since it will have to be a GIF image. Is this fine with you?

Niko:

nikonidosig.png

Nope, it's awesome :) .

Signature with Mario riding Yoshi please, use any Mario-related background if you can find one.

Please PM me the final sig. :)

Jason, I will work on your request tomorrow. Your 3 signature limit has been reached. Josh, I am working on your signature now.

MrMr, your request is now being worked on.

Josh:

joshsig.png

Back