• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

malesretmit12 said:
It's no hassle at all. My mistake.

Here you go:

andybioatomic.png

Anything else you would like changed?
Nope, that is fantastic. Thank you ever so much.

Miku, here it is:

mikusig2.png

Would you like any changes?

Marlon, your signature is being worked on currently.

It is complete, Marlon:

marlonsig1.png

Would you like any changes?

Rorato, will you be able to provide another image source?

malesretmit12 said:
Rorato said:
render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=5 (Please remove the Words in the corner.)
Background: Surprise me
Main Text: Lucario
Sub Text: The Master of Aura (By sub text, I mean put this under my main text)
I won't be able to do much with that black background there. Do you have another render or picture you'd like me to use?
I changed the link after I realized it wouldn't work... (which I posted right after you said this...) So, can you use the new one?

Oh no, you forgot about my request. It's alright tho, whenever you get a chance:)

Sarah! said:
Oh no, you forgot about my request. It's alright tho, whenever you get a chance:)
My apologies, Sarah. I will be working on that right now. Rorato, I will work on yours as well. Stay tuned.

malesretmit12 said:
Sarah! said:
My apologies, Sarah. I will be working on that right now. Rorato, I will work on yours as well. Stay tuned.
Hehe, that's okay:)
Thanks so much.

A little pro-tip to everyone who requests a render from Planet Renders to be used.

Use this link when providing me the resource. If you use the one on the url bar, it shows a render that I've searched for, so I'm sure it won't be the one you want.

Thank you.

Edit: Rorato, can you provide me with the link illustrated there for your picture?

Back