• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria~

I really do like your sigs, some of the best graphics out there.

I'd like to request a sig, just to be done whenever.
I'd want something with the Big Daddy on, preferably from Bioshock 2 but not too much of a must. I've not yet found any decent renders for the one from Bioshock 2. Possibly to fit the style of the game, like the 1950's noir phase.
Text to say AtomicYeti

If you can get around to doing this, greatly appreciated.

Sarah! said:
Wow, amazing signatures, m12. : D
Thank you very much, Sarah.

MrMr:

mrmrmarth.png

Would you like any changes?

Andy, I'm working on your request right now.

Josh. said:
Wow, m12 you must be a very busy guy :p
I don't consider signatures as busy work. I relax and let myself go. It's a way for me to relax during the weekend.

malesretmit12 said:
Josh. said:
Wow, m12 you must be a very busy guy :p
I don't consider signatures as busy work. I relax and let myself go. It's a way for me to relax during the weekend.
Ah I see, Signatures for me is hard work.
Maybe because I have no inspriation most of the time.

malesretmit12 said:
Andy, I'm working on your request right now.
Thanks. And it's nice to know that you feel so relaxed while doing them, that you aren't stressed out by them. Quite refreshing. =)

It's no problem, Sarah. I'll get to work on it right away.

Also, Andy. I really hope I got the right Big Daddy.

andybio.png

i want a excitebike sig that says marlondudeful or a disk-kun sig that says marlondudeful i want it to be colorful

malesretmit12 said:
It's no problem, Sarah. I'll get to work on it right away.

Also, Andy. I really hope I got the right Big Daddy.

andybio.png

I wanted the text to say AtomicYeti. If that's no trouble, can that be changed?
Oh, and yeah that's the right Big Daddy

Marlon88 said:
i want a excitebike sig that says marlondudeful or a disk-kun sig that says marlondudeful i want it to be colorful
Would you mind finding me the pictures you'd like to use? There are many out there, and I'd prefer some direction with requests.

Edit: I'm sorry, Andy. That completely flew over my head. I'll edit it right now.

malesretmit12 said:
Marlon88 said:
Would you mind finding me the pictures you'd like to use? There are many out there, and I'd prefer some direction with requests.

Edit: I'm sorry, Andy. That completely flew over my head. I'll edit it right now.
That's alright, I know AndyB is my username.
Sorry if I'm being a hassle.

It's no hassle at all. My mistake.

Here you go:

andybioatomic.png

Anything else you would like changed?

Thank you all for requesting. I'm going to head out to the movies. Once I return, I'll be able to complete any open requests. Stay tuned, everyone.

Back