• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

May I reserve celia? :eek:

Finally. Finally. Someone wants to reserve someone that's actually in the town. ^.^ praise the acnl gods. Yes sure ^.^. I'm pretty sure she's 100% original I haven't talked to her at all!.

Finally. Finally. Someone wants to reserve someone that's actually in the town. ^.^ praise the acnl gods. Yes sure ^.^. I'm pretty sure she's 100% original I haven't talked to her at all!.

Thank you so much! TBH I dont care about original status (I have plans for her home, catchphrase and cothes) XD. I shall stalk until she moves >:3

Does anyone want BlueBear she'll be voided in about 10 minutes.

adopted.

Last edited:
i no longer need to have diana reserved as second, i got her from someone on tumblr.

i no longer need to have diana reserved as second, i got her from someone on tumblr.
Alright I'll update the list! Thanks for telling me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for Stitches and Fang c:

Weird "lurking" xD. Alright so I'll put you down as second for stitches as I really want him. But I'll put you down as first for Fang.

Last edited:
Back