• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread: The End~!

AmandafromYoitsu- sorry :( but sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now that's two Marshal's I've given away! XD Both times because I tried to reset for Agnes lol

Moved In: Deena
Moving Out: Ribbot

I hope Ribbot finds a home! He's super cool :D (come on, he's a ROBOFROG!) I'll keep him for 2hrs before cycling on.

Sure! Do you have any space open now, or do you need me to wait? ^^

Thank you! It's for my friend actually if that's okay. He has space now. His friend code is 0662-3612-5463. He already added you. ^^

Okay! I just need a minute to travel to his move out date and then I'll add him back :)

Sorry, I don't reserve villagers until they move into town :(

Phoebe has been adopted and Jitters has taken her place!
And my soap is on, which means cycling time~! :D Not sure how long I should hold onto some of these villagers or if some should be auto-voided hmm... :S

Gh? Is thT your soap? Just wondering cuz I started watching it with my mom and grandmother at the age if 3 and finally gave it up this summer after 30 years!

Yep! Though I only started watching it last year X3

Dora is now in boxes! Holding onto her for an hour.

Jacques is moving! Let me know if you're interested ^^ I'm keeping him for the rest of the night.
Also, Zell moved in yesterday :)

I'd love to try out Jacques, but I can't take him atm D: .. Holding Ankha in boxes for someone, and I just adopted Octoman :(

Back