• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread: The End~!

kakuloo- sure you can reserve her :)

As for marshal I'm so confused XD So who claimed him first? @.@

kakuloo- sure you can reserve her :)

As for marshal I'm so confused XD So who claimed him first? @.@

i'm confused too, did my post count as a claim?xD

Well rubyy if she wants him... Or torlanova if you're willing to wait c: poor girl was scammed out of marshal a few days back so would be ecstatic to get him I'm sure.. But it's up to you as she's not currently on :c

I have room! I so wanted to get him for my son, cuz my daughter wants to steal static from him!

Just let DaCoSim have her:)

OK, not saying this to sway anyone, but the other day, I was first to post that I wanted marshall, and then due to lack of interest, they turned it into an auction, and of course, I lost. I would LUV to have him, but not sure how you want to do that.

Really Ruby? OMG!!! Who are you all looking for? I can keep my eyes peeled!!!!

Last edited:
Well rubyy if she wants him... Or torlanova if you're willing to wait c: poor girl was scammed out of marshal a few days back so would be ecstatic to get him I'm sure.. But it's up to you as she's not currently on :c

I believe torlanova got a marshal from someone already?

Last edited:
Really? She was still bumping her LF thread earlier today but I do hope that's true! C:

Yes! I want him for my littlest guy, and just got him down to 9 today!!! Now his sister can steal Static!!!!

Oh well, I tried anyway c: congratulations dacosim, I'm sure your little one will love him to bits xx

OMG!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I am sure he will luv him! Oh, I am so excited, LOL!

Back