Mangas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like one piece and naruto and all that stuff is really popular :3 I want to read the Zelda mangas too they're so awesome looking :D maid-sama well I've heard of it but idk what it's about and tales of symphonia sounds good and soul eater looks awesome but I wanna watch the anime first

Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:
Fullmetal Alchemist (All-time favorite. Can't wait for the gaiden this month \o/)

Ya'll lack FMA.

Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:
Fullmetal Alchemist (All-time favorite. Can't wait for the gaiden this month \o/)

Ya'll lack FMA.
What gaiden o.o? Sounds cool :D

Mochacho said:
Geez, am I the only Fruits Basket fanatic?
Lol probably but I've wanting to watch it I heard it's similar to ouran well idrk but it's recommended to watch for anyone who saw ouran sooooo yeah

Mochacho said:
That was my first manga I got obsessed with. :D You would LOVE some of my friends though. They have like Furuba Fever. @_@

Miku said:
Mochacho said:
That was my first manga I got obsessed with. :D You would LOVE some of my friends though. They have like Furuba Fever. @_@
0_o I wanna meet your friends!!!

Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.
Oh crap, I forgot about FMA.
I love that manga, so many insane plot twists, especially
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">The elaborate scheme Mustang had to get Maria Cross out of the country. It blew my mind when they revealed that.</div>

@Rawburt and Psycho: Really? Better get reading then. Also I loved the
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">chick who killed the guy by stabbing his nuts multiple times.</div>

-Aaron said:
Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">The elaborate scheme Mustang had to get Maria Cross out of the country. It blew my mind when they revealed that.</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">chick who killed the guy by stabbing his nuts multiple times.</div>
that might be the one i'm talking about.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the chick who got the ice pick. i remember her digging her fingers into the guys eyes. badass.</div>

Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the chick who got the ice pick. i remember her digging her fingers into the guys eyes. badass.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Yeah, that's her, although in the manga, I think she crushed them. It's been a while since I read. Only have read the manga too, btw. </div>

Loving these spoilers guys?

-Aaron said:
Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.

Maria Ross*
Derp. I had to. Sorry.

Yeah, the plot twists were one of the many things that made me love the series. A lot of manga - that I've read, anyway - lacks in that category.

-Aaron said:
Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.
Lol ikr me too :D I only saw it in the anime but still ^~^

Rawburt said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Lecksi said:
Reading:
Bleach
Naruto
Katekyō Hitman Reborn!
Soul Eater

Finished:

Ya'll lack FMA.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Yeah, that's her, although in the manga, I think she crushed them. It's been a while since I read. Only have read the manga too, btw. </div>

Loving these spoilers guys?
the novel is/was wonderful, when i read it. i'd suggest it.

i even passed it on to another friend, and he was enthusiastic as well. didn't know there was a movie, until he went and found it. :p

kickass book. i forgot it existed.

and yes, loving the spoilers. :p

I tried to read some Vampire one, I couldn't handle it. Im sticking with my books. :]

Miku said:
Mochacho said:
Miku said:
Mochacho said:
... No you don't. They're a bunch of weeaboos.
Lol I'd like to meet them dc if they're weeaboos they sound cool anyway :3

Silentshadow said:
Miku said:
Mochacho said:
Miku said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Haha, they can be very annoying when it comes to Japan. They talk about Japan and anime 24/7. o_o

Miku said:
Silentshadow said:
Miku said:
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Haha, they can be very annoying when it comes to Japan. They talk about Japan and anime 24/7. o_o
Lol still I think it would be fun o be able totalk to someone about anime since pretty much none of my friends like it ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back