Mangas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all nine of the Legend of Zelda Manga Books and I've preordered the 10th one which is based on the story of Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and if people wish to preorder it, you have less than 5 days as it releases on the 9th, but it's on Amazon.co.uk where I preordered. ;)

All I saw was manga and I just clicked it XD
Animes That I LOVE:
D.N. Angel
Inuyasha
La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
Ouran High School

I'm addicted to it lol

I was gonna plan to read some manga off onemanga one day, but when I went on, it was closing so I just dropped the idea. -___-"

NinjaWolf said:
All I saw was manga and I just clicked it XD
Animes That I LOVE:
D.N. Angel
Inuyasha
La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
Ouran High School

I'm addicted to it lol
Yay fir ouran who's your favorite character? And DN Angel looks awesome I read about it on wiki when was bored I'm excited to start watching it

Sylar said:
I was gonna plan to read some manga off onemanga one day, but when I went on, it was closing so I just dropped the idea. -___-"
Ikr I was sad ;/ onemanga is like the only good manga website but oh well...

Silentshadow said:
Sylar said:
Ikr I was sad ;/ onemanga is like the only good manga website but oh well...
book stores work. mirite?

Psychonaut said:
Rawburt said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">The elaborate scheme Mustang had to get Maria Cross out of the country. It blew my mind when they revealed that.</div>

@Rawburt and Psycho: Really? Better get reading then. Also I loved the
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">chick who killed the guy by stabbing his nuts multiple times.</div>
that might be the one i'm talking about.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">the chick who got the ice pick. i remember her digging her fingers into the guys eyes. badass.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> Yeah, that's her, although in the manga, I think she crushed them. It's been a while since I read. Only have read the manga too, btw. </div>

Loving these spoilers guys?
the novel is/was wonderful, when i read it. i'd suggest it.

i even passed it on to another friend, and he was enthusiastic as well. didn't know there was a movie, until he went and found it. :p

kickass book. i forgot it existed.

and yes, loving the spoilers. :p
For the record I love your new avatar :D that's definitely my favorite episode :DDDD

Silentshadow said:
Lecksi said:
Dunno yet. Gotta wait for it to get published and translated. |D;

It's rumored to be either a gaiden or omake.
Aw well still that's pretty cool
Derp.

I just found out what the gaiden will be about earlier today.

It's going to be about Ed and Al back in Resembool with Winry after the Promised Day. It's supposed to be released next Saturday (The 11th) so... yeah. |D

I can't wait. x3

Lecksi said:
Silentshadow said:
Lecksi said:
Dunno yet. Gotta wait for it to get published and translated. |D;

It's rumored to be either a gaiden or omake.
Aw well still that's pretty cool
Derp.

I just found out what the gaiden will be about earlier today.

It's going to be about Ed and Al back in Resembool with Winry after the Promised Day. It's supposed to be released next Saturday (The 11th) so... yeah. |D

I can't wait. x3
Yayyy sounds cool *excitement :DD*

Silentshadow said:
Miku said:
Silentshadow said:
Miku said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Lol I'd like to meet them dc if they're weeaboos they sound cool anyway :3
Haha, they can be very annoying when it comes to Japan. They talk about Japan and anime 24/7. o_o
Lol still I think it would be fun o be able totalk to someone about anime since pretty much none of my friends like it ^~^
That's how I feel about K-Pop. None of my friends like it so I just stick to internet friends. xD

AAAAAAACK. I want to read Pandora Hearts SO. FRICKEN. BAD.
stupid mother. *kicks ground* you let me watch Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, and all those other gory violent sexual movies and stuff, but you won't let me read a fricken 16+ ONLY rated MANGA.
what is WRONG with this house?!

I've only read Fruits Basket so far.
but I love it.

i can't find volume 4. >.<

I just googled Hetalia and found out that it is a Manga as well as an Anime (I'm a BIG fan of the Anime series (My fave characters are: Italy, he's just so cute and innocent, England, he's awesome and I also like France!)) so right now I'm reading Hetalia on MangaFox until I can buy a few of the Volumes on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back