• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Marijuana Discussion

I'm actually starting to quit my drinking and going to start smoking again too....just ordered the Vaponic! :D

you ****ing WINNERS need to smoke me out

I guess to start a convo, what's your favorite strand? I personally love peach mango hybrid's taste but the high from purp elevates me above heaven.

Last edited:
Cannabis, for me, is an untouchable subject. All I wish to say is that I myself have no desire to ever try it, yet I do not, and will not pass judgement upon what others choose to do. It's simply not something I have the right to comment upon.

A lot of my friends have done it
I haven't
Don't really want to
But if I did I probably could

It stinks so if it was legalized or whatever I hope they do it somewhere else because it fricking stinks.

Anyway I don't really care whether it be legalized or not, just please go away from me. No, I haven't tried it and never even thought of trying it or whatever, it stinks, I can't even go near it. And I don't think it's legal here, nope. But who cares, it's everywhere my ghetto ass school. -_-

It stinks so if it was legalized or whatever I hope they do it somewhere else because it fricking stinks.

Anyway I don't really care whether it be legalized or not, just please go away from me. No, I haven't tried it and never even thought of trying it or whatever, it stinks, I can't even go near it. And I don't think it's legal here, nope. But who cares, it's everywhere my ghetto ass school. -_-

Boohoo cigarettes stink even worse

I hate the smell of weed but I love the smell of cigarettes. And I smoke both. (ooh what a badass)

I live in Colorado so basically it's more than legal. I don't have a problem with it because I don't smoke it myself and it doesn't directly affect me, but my downstairs neighbor smokes it nonstop and the smell is terrible. It smells like a dead skunk to me and it's horrible on summer nights because I'll have the windows open just enjoying the fresh air and all of a sudden the odor comes through and just ugh. Anyways, like I said, it doesn't affect me much because I'm not planning on trying it anytime in my life, but if others find it enjoyable then that's their choice! I'm not going to judge them for doing it, and I shouldn't have any control over whether or not they can smoke just because of my own personal choices.

I think it (and all drugs) should be legal, but I don't smoke it and don't like being around those who do. I have in the past, though.

Yay this thread is back. :)
Did anyone hear about the woman in England that died last week from smoking weed? That's not gonna do our country a favour with trying to get it legal. -_-

I don't smoke weed, but all of my friends do. The last time the majority of my friends weren't smokers, I was in middle school.

I know I would like it, but I'm a cheapskate and I don't want to spend any money on it.

Last edited:
Yay this thread is back.
Did anyone hear about the woman in England that died last week from smoking weed? That's not gonna do our country a favour with trying to get it legal. -_-

She died taking Legal Highs, you can buy them in shops if you know where to look. To be honest they taste awful and just make you feel dizzy compared to the real stuff. Used to smoke it with my mates but got to the point where it was just boring and a waste of money. So I just stick with the drink.

Last edited:
that legal **** you buy at the store is so unhealthy and dangerous compared to the real thing. its like huffing lysol

oh and I just got some Fire Master Kush!! (Don't tell my mom)

I used to smoke all the time with my friends. We would go on super long road trips together for hours at the time. The only effects it did to us was make life more awesome, music more awesome, and made us really hungry for McDonalds biscuits.

I think it should be legalized everywhere.

Also sockhead, your signature is the best thing I've seen on this forum.

Last edited:
that legal **** you buy at the store is so unhealthy and dangerous compared to the real thing. its like huffing lysol

oh and I just got some Fire Master Kush!! (Don't tell my mom)
Hello? Yes, Mrs. Head. It's about your son...

You're welcome xD

That was one of my favorite animes ever. I couldn't get enough of the intro to it. The art style, the music, just everything looked so amazing, and it was a huge inspiration to me as an artist. xD I'm listening to some electronica right now as I'm drawing, and the music I'm listening to fit insanely well with your sig lol.

Back