• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Marijuana Discussion

that legal **** you buy at the store is so unhealthy and dangerous compared to the real thing. its like huffing lysol

oh and I just got some Fire Master Kush!! (Don't tell my mom)

Wait so what's the difference between the "legal highs" and the stuff sold at weed stores?

What the hell are "legal highs" even?

She died taking Legal Highs, you can buy them in shops if you know where to look. To be honest they taste awful and just make you feel dizzy compared to the real stuff. Used to smoke it with my mates but got to the point where it was just boring and a waste of money. So I just stick with the drink.

No. Her death was caused by cannabis toxicity.

Wait so what's the difference between the "legal highs" and the stuff sold at weed stores?

the stuff you get at stores are like chemicals while weed is a plant and can be smoked naturally

I'm afraid not. She smoked what we call K12 in the states, aka "bath salts", which can be deadly as heck. She did not die of THC ingestion. No human ever has.

Ok I dunno who you're talking about because the person I'm talking about has only cannabis in her system when they discovered her. A coroner who examined Moss’s body said she died of cardiac arrest, but could find nothing that caused it. With nothing else out of the ordinary in her system except for cannabis, he simply concluded that it killed her.

Have to put this on here. Instead of arguing (let's face it, the for and against people will just keep arguing the same points over and over again), have some actual science. If you can't access it (SciDirect are very restrictive) it basically says that cannabis can increase the risk of heart attack in people who are susceptible to/have existing heart problems.

Have to put this on here. Instead of arguing (let's face it, the for and against people will just keep arguing the same points over and over again), have some actual science. If you can't access it (SciDirect are very restrictive) it basically says that cannabis can increase the risk of heart attack in people who are susceptible to/have existing heart problems.

Well basically yeah. I was just correcting people because they were saying this girl was taking other drugs when she wasn't.

Difference is legal highs are mixed with different chemicals that are more harmful to your body. On the packet it says 'Not For Human Use' but meh people take it anyway. Its just bath salts that mess your head up.

It's possible to die if you have excess of anything, so I don't really think the whole "She smoked X amount of marijuana and that's probably what led to her death!"
You can excess on salt, sugar, fat, coffee, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap etc and still risk dying - does that mean that all of these things should face being banned from private use?

the stuff you get at stores are like chemicals while weed is a plant and can be smoked naturally

Difference is legal highs are mixed with different chemicals that are more harmful to your body. On the packet it says 'Not For Human Use' but meh people take it anyway. Its just bath salts that mess your head up.

Oh. Well that explains it, thanks :D

I think it should be legal, but I don't want to be around people who are high in public all the time, and I don't want people's marijuana smoke all over me either. But honestly, there is a lot of crime from it just because people are getting violent trying to hide and smuggle it places. Pretty much like prohibition in the 1920's right?

I think it should be legal, but I don't want to be around people who are high in public all the time, and I don't want people's marijuana smoke all over me either. But honestly, there is a lot of crime from it just because people are getting violent trying to hide and smuggle it places. Pretty much like prohibition in the 1920's right?

And that's exactly why I think it should be legal. If it's legalized, taxed and regulated, then people would no longer have any reason to perform in dangerous acts to get it, and laws could be passed to prevent driving while high, much like drunk driving or public intoxication. :3 AND we will save countless lives of people who buy tainted product, or "bath salts" to get a legal high which really IS dangerous, unlike THC.

I have tried it. I'll occasionally consume it in brownie form if I want to or if I feel it'll help with my anxiety level or pain level (I have a cyst in my brain and am waiting for surgery). The soothing benefits to people who have health problems are enough for me to be on the side to make it legal.

I have never done (or probably never will do) marijuana, but I think it should legalized. Over $60,000,000 was collected in taxes for marijuana sales last month, and the vast majority of sales were unaccounted for. The economy would be boosted, and people wouldn't be killed over stupid drug deals. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have it cigarettes outlawed and marijuana legalized. Marajuana isn't necessarily better for you than cigarettes, but it isn't as bad for you. It can me used for medicinal purposes, so it has a purpose. I suppose cigarettes can also calm you after being stressed, but seriously. They're disgusting. XD

Last edited:
I have been smoking weed for 5 years and I've been consistently smoking it for 2. It helps immensely with anxiety and me embracing my introvert characteristics. It should be legal, all of the people incarcerated for just smoking weed is disgustingly high, theres a high number of murderers and rapists roaming the streets yet drug users crowd the jails. Everything in moderation, as long as it doesn't physically or mentally harm the people around you.

I have been smoking weed for 5 years and I've been consistently smoking it for 2. It helps immensely with anxiety and me embracing my introvert characteristics. It should be legal, all of the people incarcerated for just smoking weed is disgustingly high, theres a high number of murderers and rapists roaming the streets yet drug users crowd the jails. Everything in moderation, as long as it doesn't physically or mentally harm the people around you.

Exactly. There's a lot worse out there than marijuana.

I'm surprised that this thread is not that dodgy yet
Marijuana...depends.
You legalize it for the society, then they just **** it up and next thing you know, the grass is literally cannabis...Some people do smoke to get calm, but others will definitely start wearing-- wut-- cannabis skirts and do it just cuz they have nothing else to do
For those that have anxiety/stress disorders (not trying to be offensive cuz I know how it feels bro), Marijuana does calm you down but once those hallucinations kick in, it's time for therapy
A little doze is already in some painkillers anyway :p

Last edited:
Back