Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Ok then. GG indeed! And sorry you got DC'd twice Nat. (Explains why your mii looked different a sec there)

Oh. And there's a Mii switch trick? Plz explain and what it can preform.

Well you know how some people play with Miis that are different from their profile Mii? Usually this can only be done when you play as a Mii. You then show up in that room as whatever Mii you're playing as. But the trick lets you show up as a different Mii while still playing as another character.

At the character select screen, select Mii and pick which one you want to show up as. Then back out and choose the character you want to play as. Simple as that.
You'll have to do this every time you enter a new room though as it only lasts until you leave.

Well you know how some people play with Miis that are different from their profile Mii? Usually this can only be done when you play as a Mii. You then show up in that room as whatever Mii you're playing as. But the trick lets you show up as a different Mii while still playing as another character.

At the character select screen, select Mii and pick which one you want to show up as. Then back out and choose the character you want to play as. Simple as that.
You'll have to do this every time you enter a new room though as it only lasts until you leave.
Oh ok then. So I can create a better Mii instead of my profile Mii and choose that instead of my main Mii and other people can see me race while I have that selected Mii right?

Oh ok then. So I can create a better Mii instead of my profile Mii and choose that instead of my main Mii and other people can see me race while I have that selected Mii right?

Yep. Using the trick you can show up as any Mii online when using another character. But again, you'll have to do this every time you have to select your character.

Yep. Using the trick you can show up as any Mii online when using another character. But again, you'll have to do this every time you have to select your character.
Ok. I'll let people see me better as my 3DS Mii which I updated a lot better.

I don't get why the Animal Crossing course is so popular. Sure, it's neat that it has four different versions, with the course gimmicks changing accordingly, but otherwise the course itself is not all that interesting (save for the fact that the entire course is on ground XD). I always end up picking another course in online play zel.

I don't get why the Animal Crossing course is so popular. Sure, it's neat that it has four different versions, with the course gimmicks changing accordingly, but otherwise the course itself is not all that interesting (save for the fact that the entire course is on ground XD). I always end up picking another course in online play zel.

Winter makes me want to put metal in the microwave and wire myself to the wii u in the hopes I get transported there. And the Toy Day clip of music. <3
Autumn's sunset sky is the most beautiful of all the things.
And spring and summer are pretty okay and still better than most tracks on the game imo.

So yah, fav, pick every time, don't even complain if I hit Resetti and come last, still got HD AC experience.

My guess is because its a simple track, and not the crossover itself. And like they said. "The DLC Pack #2 isn't the most exciting DLC to be released then the 1st" So that would mean that there aren't many Mario Kart & Animal Crossing fans, is my guess.

Last edited:
Tonight is the night where Ganondork rises.

I will not be called Hyogo, so don't go sobbing that I'm not around ;_;

Is there even going to be a Mario Kart Monday Madness today? Or did Splatoon take over?

Aint said anything to me on skype, beats me then.

Dunno if I should bother, I'm sleepy zzz

Back