Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Oh, it's on! It just appeared on my tumblr dash. :p Inb4 a wild manda appears
Cool!

"A wild Worldwide Race appeared! GO PAPERBOY012305! What will Paperboy012305 do? "Run" got away safely"

"A wild Manda appears! Manda used stream! Paperboy012305 used join the stream! But both failed because she's not streaming yet"

Lol.

That was fun! I'll be getting in first again next week. (Train hard, especially Jingle and Squigoon)

That was fun! I'll be getting in first again next week. (Train hard, especially Jingle and Squigoon)

'Scuse you, I beat you some times (like twice? xP) and came 11th others. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, sorry, guys! I don't update about MK8 Monday Madness here anymore, as I feel it's kind of repetitive and cluttering. I figure those who have been playing by now know when I stream, etc. I do updates for it on tumblr and twitter (and twitch will automatically update you when I go live if you follow me on there), if you really need a heads up.

I just don't come here all that often anymore, so my apologies! : )

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I must be thinking of when you got a gold this week.

Last edited:
Hmm....
You know, I should really start asking people to race here...Maybe I'll just go ahead and say I'm open...
(Also my license aaaa)

Hmm....
You know, I should really start asking people to race here...Maybe I'll just go ahead and say I'm open...
(Also my license aaaa)
I added you whenever you want to race. And how did you get your MK8 License to look like that? That's not normal. (And by that I meant your character)

Last edited:
I just edited the picture myself. I was going to put doraemon originally, but then I realized I had no good art of him in my stash so I picked my favorite Touhou character instead.

I just edited the picture myself. I was going to put doraemon originally, but then I realized I had no good art of him in my stash so I picked my favorite Touhou character instead.
Oh. I'm shocked that the link to level up your license still works since you photoshopped it.

I have become a ghost on MK8 and probably will remain so forever.

Oh. I'm shocked that the link to level up your license still works since you photoshopped it.

The link is attached to the image, not the image itself lol. I could have my license link on my rotating sig if I wanted.

I have become a ghost on MK8 and probably will remain so forever.

The link is attached to the image, not the image itself lol. I could have my license link on my rotating sig if I wanted.
Wait, does that mean your ditching Mario Kart 8 forever? Or do you mean battles?

Oh, ok. I get it.

Nah I mean in general. I've lost interest in MK8 and Splatoon now has my full attention.
Oh. :(

Well, was nice racing with you. Good luck being a sniper in Spatoon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And by that, I mean a pro sniper.

Don't get it confused, I use my alt Mii "Ant" because I don't like the look on my main Mii. I hope you understand.

Oh hey, I did not know this thread existed!!
Hmu anyone I would love to race sometime~

Back