• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Got 3rd in Mario Kart Stadium after:

-pulling a shock in 4th
-target shocking Ben after he lost his star
-pulling two triple shrooms

Pure happy.

Got 3rd in Mario Kart Stadium after:

-pulling a shock in 4th
-target shocking Ben after he lost his star
-pulling two triple shrooms

Pure happy.

Pure rood :c -cri-

Anyway, Carteris too OP, I was beating him and then fakkng blue shell.

Shells are so OP in online play, especialy trple red..

Seems like you just got unlucky.. I don't see it that way from my experiences. The only bad thing about items online is that you can get crappy items when you're in the lower ranks, when you should be getting better items. Like getting a green shell in 7th and then getting a star and golden shroom in 3rd, WHAT?! :/

Seems like you just got unlucky.. I don't see it that way from my experiences. The only bad thing about items online is that you can get crappy items when you're in the lower ranks, when you should be getting better items. Like getting a green shell in 7th and then getting a star and golden shroom in 3rd, WHAT?! :/
Yeah I was getting Green Shells at like 5th when we were doing 6 Player races, kinda made me go wtf and then getting Triple Mushrooms in 2nd.

Welp.

So when do you guys typically race? I'd like to get in on some TBT action.
First of all, add me on NNID. I added you! I usually race anytime, but that's because I have a week off work. I'll usually be free between 5-10 EST when I'm back to work.

kick abs with Yoshi
jk I'm not that good but #itried lel
NEXT WEEK SUMMER JUST NEED PATIENCE♥♥ *crycry* 7 days is too much..
lol you'll get through it, make yourself busy so time flies! The game is so worth the wait *0*

I hate the coin item, there is coins all over the tracks and when im in 1st place i dont want a coin I want a banana.

Last edited:
Back