• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

u jelly i beat u while u waited at the finish line

I burst out laughing when that happened.

No, idgaf about that. Whenever I play with you I'l be front runing and then you'll get triple shells and fire them at me and then overtake me on the last lap and then I get another five ffing shells thrown at me and end up last. You get lucky as **** with your items :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

And btw, when I was waiting at the line you lag teleported closer so I didn't have time to move :|

Join through the Friends. Pick one of your Friends who are in the tourney and join them. I will add you right now if you want. :)

This is a late response, but thanks, anyway! I selected the Friends option to check it out but I found out you can join through Recent Players as well.

Join us for Mario Kart Monday during TBT Game Night in just 30 minutes!

Mario Kart Monday
Weekly Tournament (Weekly Monday 4:00pm to Monday 8:00pm)

8842-2839-4305

I'm convinced multiplayer is set-up against me. I get knocked down to fourth and all I got were coins the entire night.

Game sucks

So is the internet on this game horrible for anyone else? I can barely race online without a communication error happening. :(

I'm online now. Please join. It's really lonely...

Last edited:
Well, I'm finally getting less communication errors for some reason. My main complaint online is that COINS ARE THE ONLY ITEM I EVER GET!!!!

Back