• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Mari's Calavera Couture!

Thank you! :D
I played Xenoblade to death when I first got it (I have at least 200+ hours clocked on one playthrough alone, but that's also due to me being a huge completionist), so I had fun making this even despite the amount of details.
Maybe i should make one for Melia someday? :)

Now presenting two of the main heroes of Magia Record, Iroha Tamaki and Tsuruno Yui!

EFLYluDVUAIGdDV.jpg
EFLYxsYUUAADNxP.jpg
EFLY69-UYAA-3VI.jpg
EFLZJeyUEAAzSNA.jpg

EFLZTwZVUAAKJII.jpg
EFLZcESVUAAd9ei.jpg
EFLZrlGUcAAfmF_.jpg
EFLZ2H8U4AEMNs5.jpg

I'm actually rather proud of how Iroha's turned out!

Three more works for Magia Record: Momoko Togame, Asuka Tatsuki, and Meiyui Chun!

EFLaAzPVAAER-cJ.jpg
EFLaIlkUEAAQ9CB.jpg
EFLaQmrVUAAQR_H.jpg
EFLaaMNUYAAtw_Y.jpg

EFLaj-6UwAA2IQb.jpg
EFLb2ChUUAA_BXM.jpg
EFLb9o_U8AA81IC.jpg
EFLcFdnVUAEfjZn.jpg

EFLcSuSUYAAdMMo.jpg
EFLcgENVAAAB6lH.jpg
EFLcsrvUEAAiKyh.jpg
EFLdFxJUEAAcOYp.jpg

I think Asuka's turned out the best!

Last edited:
Now posting a villain from Magia Record, Touka Satomi! I despise her in-game, but I love her outfit...but also...
...I never want to have to create a pixelated cravat ever again... :'( It turned out great, but BOY was it a pain to get right...

EF54Y1yVUAAquoG.jpg
EF54oOnUcAAq3-3.jpg
EF55ESbUYAAPRRs.jpg
EF55g0VUEAAraO1.jpg

Here's the last Magia-Record-specific character I've done for now: Ui Tamaki! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Iroha's little sister in-game, soon!

EF56YK7UEAARUom.jpg
EF56nH1U0AAS7sq.jpg
EF560psUcAEmeLM.jpg
EF57XNAUEAAr5Sg.jpg

Now adding characters from the Madoka Magica spin-offs!
This first one is based on a casual Kirika Kure from Oriko Magica. While her tie is normally black, I ended up using her Magia Record model, as reference material was lacking.

EF57pvtU0AAs8cY.jpg
EF578oXUwAIfI7K.jpg
EF58dqSUwAEYQwm.jpg
EF58_WfU4AAL7Dp.jpg

These are all phenomenal as always !! But question, how long does it take you to do these? o.o You make so many so fast !!

I think a couple hours? Maybe just one or two? I get carried away while I'm working on them and I lose track of time...

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like I can get about 3 or 4 done in a day. Since I have reference material instead of starting from scratch, I can move pretty quickly.

This is the last design I currently have on hand, and the last one in my Magica line. Hailing from Tart Magica, here's Melissa de Vignolles!

EF5_tQ-U8AAh5uj.jpg
EF5_2FeUwAAy2If.jpg
EF6AAgHU8AAe4lh.jpg
EF6AOgDUwAAFEIK.jpg

It's been a while since my last post, no thanks in part to an internet shortage that kept me from uploading. Now that it's back, I'm trying to get back to designing again.

For now, here are two Vocaloid outfits from Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku, respectively. I ended up having to go off of their models from Project Mirai, but I think that the hoodie from Interviewer and the outfit in Mirai's Electric Angel turned out rather well!

EHR3wz6U8AA3rlU.jpg
EHR39jQVUAAxOX0.jpg
EHR4LuGU4AAqf9Y.jpg
EHR4XZuVAAcZEMM.jpg

EHR4imZUYAASSHw.jpg
EHR4rNtUUAAz97_.jpg
EHR4z2aUcAAowSO.jpg
EHR47CxU8AAAIOY.jpg

Last edited:
Back