• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Market Price Summary of Collectibles [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Apple, haven't seen you around lately, back for the fair?

I'm here for both the fair and to stay on this site. Now I'm saving up TBT to host a huge giveaway that is worth 20,000 TBT. Maybe it can be a hangman game like one of my giveaways from last year. Instead of 100 TBT being a prize, it would be 2,000 TBT, which means ten rounds.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately, I am going to be super busy once September rolls around
and have decided to look for someone to take over this guide!
I will continue to update the guide as necessary until I find someone.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in this position.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Nuuuuuuuuu!

where will we get our cute animated bunnies then????

;A;

Thank you for everything you did for this guide, Sholee! Hopefully you can find someone who can do justice (Another great addition to the long line of guide owners).

Also chiming in to say, thank you for all the hard work on this Guide! And might I add, making some great improvements on the tradition that Lassy started. I also will miss the bunnies, tremendously. :) Thank you so much, Sholee!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thank you for your hard work on this guide, Sholee! please tell me you'll still pop into TBT every once in a while :>

(・?□`・)ゞ Salutes to Sholee!!

Thank you for all your hard work, time & effort spent in bringing us this summary thread!
Loved your crisp fun layout (and of course the bunnies)

KQkVzNL.gif
dDZ23dL.gif

Wishing you all the best

yes chibis credits to yoooouuuuuuu

Last edited:
Hi Sholee - wishing you all the best as you step down from handling the guide and hop (I had to use that word in honor of the little bunnies all over the world ;) ) into whatever will be keeping you busy, busy, busy starting in September.

Thanks for all your hard work! Hopefully you find someone to take over the guide. :)

Thanks for keeping this up for so long Sholee! This has been really helpful and I really appreciate all your hard work and effort. :D

I'd like to replace you but I already started my own thread haha rip

Good luck finding someone, and thanks for your work!! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back